Admired/ TommyXreader

⚠Fluff⚠

Your outfit:

Weapons are knife and sniperAge:18Status:Crushing on a apocalyptic hottieYour POV:

Age:18
Status:Crushing on a apocalyptic hottie
Your POV:

     The group scouted the house for puppies and kittens before we stopped to camp for the night. Clear Sarge said come inside. Alright everyone we stay here for the night but we move out early in the morning gotta make it to California sometime during this apocalypse. After Warren said that everyone made their way to the rooms but I went to the couch cause I was small enough to fit so I didn't need a whole bed. I grab a small blanket that was on the back of the couch and through it across me, then in a matter of minutes I was asleep. None of the other members have had a good sleep for weeks due to always being on the move from herds coming each and other way. Throughout the night noises from outside filled the room making it hard to stay asleep so I just got up and walked outside to stand watch. When I got to the door I noticed 10k outside, alone. Hey 10k, why aren't you asleep? This is a safe and secure place I said walking beside him. He looked at me and for a slim second our eyes locked and the world stropped turning, but just like everything else the moment got ruined by Z. Fracking zombies you heard softly coming from Ten. 2,337 Ten said out loud. I turned to look at him and a quick glimpse of him checking me out. That caused butterflies in my stomach and I didn't know what to do or think so I just smiled back and brushed it off. So why are you still awake y/n? Ten asked to break the awkward silence The noises woke me up. Cant sleep with groaning zombies outside my window. Why are you? Could never fall asleep. I looked up at him with a concern look on my face. Ill be fine. I haven't had an actual good night's sleep for a while, so my body is tired but my mind just isn't he stated quietly, but loud enough for me to hear him. There where two yard chairs where we were standing, so we decided to sit. A few minutes past of silence. Not a sound around us. Not even a single Z. I had this feeling that Ten was staring at me, so I turned to him and once he noticed his head went towards the ground. Ten I know you where staring at me. I had the feeling you where. He shyly picked his head back up and looked at me with rosey cheeks. He is adorable I thought, then got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard 10k start talking. Im sorry. I just couldn't help it, you are extremely beautiful and the way the moon light hits your face is so perfect. I was just admiring your beauty y/n.
When I heard him say those words I got this sudden rush to kiss him, so I walked over to him and gently pressed my lips against his lips. He kissed back, instantly grabbing my waist to pull me on top of him. Still with our lips attached he gently squeezes my ass cause a little moan to escape my lips. That must have caused Ten to get hornier because he was now leaving love bits all on my chest. My breathing was shaky. I didn't want him to stop, but also I did because I dont want to have sex for the first time outside in a chair. With him now pulling away to get some air I managed to get out Maybe we should stop before things more intense. Yeah, I think your right he said with a little laugh behind it. I smiled and started to giggle too. Y/n, you are truly the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. Will you do me honor and be my girlfriend? My face lit up excitement when he said that.  Oh my goodness, are you for real! Yes 10k! I said giggling and pecking Ten on the lips. You can call me Tommy he said. I looked at him confused and he explained. Tommy was my name before AP. Only the people I care about get to call me that. And y/n you are one of those people. He melts my heart. I care about you to Tommy. 

Time skipped and now inside;

As Tommy wrapped his arms around me I rested my head on his chest. I felt at home when he's around. He kisses the top of my head and whispers Now I can admire you all I wont and there wont be a problem.