The End

Warning: death of main characters, murder, out of character Cullens

To my left there is a slight part in the trees. Turning I begin to slow down knowing that their home lies in the forest. The boys stay silent letting me soak in this moment. A moment that I have been waiting for for so long.

I feel the weight of the lighter and journal in my bag. My mind spins with a few of the spells written on the pages. Whispering one of the spells the car becomes undetectable giving us the advantage of surprise.

Sammy cast a proud glance my way. Parking the car, I step out with my lighter in hand. The house looks eerily similar to the one in Forks. Walking to the front door I nod to the boys who wait patiently at the car. Dean's hand rests on the latch that conceals the weapons and Sam looks ready for battle but they stay put knowing that I need this.

Opening the door I stop and wait as I hear the rush of wind. "Bella!" Alice jumps on the soles of her feet, her hands reach for me but I side step her embrace. "You look ..." her gaze falls onto my new attire and straight posture, "different." "Alice?" Jasper and Emmet come through the window.

Emmet's eyes widened in surprise. "Bella?" Jasper goes to Alice's side. "Where is he?" I pose my question to the only Cullen I have respect for. "Edward?" Alice shakes with excitement which engaites the fire in my soul. Wait, I tell myself.  Soon enough.

"Oh, Bella!" Esme walks from Carlisle's office with him close behind. Her eyes fill with imaginary tears. I put my hand up, stopping her advances. "Love," his voice tastes like honey with the subtle hint of poison. Turning around I leave Esme and Carlisle at my back. His once golden eyes shine bright red revealing his change in diet. Rosalie stands at his side, her golden eyes contrasting with Edward's ruby ones.

I whisper a spell and thank the witches from New Orleans. "Sit." I tell the vampires I once considered family. My eyes narrow on my prey, focusing in. The rest of the family feels the push of magic beyond them causing their knees to buckle.

"How did you find us?" Edward questions. Hope sparking in his eyes. Tears fill my eyes as I look down at my shoes. "I missed you so much." My broken tone has the desired effect as he steps close enough to touch. His hands reach for my face going to wipe away the tears but as he pulls my gaze upward he sees their darkened color. Gasping he stumbles back as my hand presses to his chest and another spell leaves my lips.

"Bell—". His shirt burns red with a fiery handprint before dissolving into his marble skin. His eyes widen in terror as his knees shake with pain greater than anything he's ever experienced. "Edward!" Esme cries out.

With great strength she forces limbs to stand but the spell proves too powerful; a sickening crack echoes as her legs are broken. "Bella, whatever he did—" My hard gaze turns to Carlisle who struggles against his own bonds as he watches his wife now laying on the floor without her legs.

"You left. Every single one of you. You all fooled me. Tricked me. You participated in his plan." Carlise's eyes momentary leave mine flickering over my shoulder. Reaching in my pocket I throw my lighter at the object that caught his eye.

A scream tells me that it was Esme. Turning I see Edward rolls away from the ball of fire. Esme had attempted to reach for her so while I had my back turned.

Sam paces outside of the glass house. Two cold ones had just entered the home and from the screams the male was Edward. "Sam," Dean calls for the third time before grabbing his brother by the arm. "She has this." He waves around, "she used a cloaking spell on us. I think she can manage a few cold ones." Sammy throws his hands in the air. "I know she can handle herself. I know that she needs this. Why do you think I haven't marched in there already? She is perfectly capable yet," Dean leans against the car listening. "Yet I find myself wanting to go in there and burn the whole coven to ash." Another scream leaves the house but this time it's a female.

Sam's feet begin moving before he recognizes his actions. "Dammit, Sammy." Dean curses and grabs the guns.

I step closer to Edward. "When you left I was broken but I came back stronger." Looking at the entrance I see Dean and Sam and take a moment to take note of the flash of relief across his features before turning back to Edward. "I became a hunter. I educated myself on those that walk this Earth." I find myself shocked at how much the fear in his eyes gives her pleasure but I push through. "I refuse to become a monster. I refuse. That is why I researched. I asked questions. I will not take the life of an innocent." Edward visibly exhales but I am not done.

"Tell your family what you did after you left Forks." Edward closes his eyes either from pain or remorse it doesn't matter. "Edward?" Jasper speaks for the first time as he feels the hatred consuming the room. My emotions consist of a mix of despair and hate but Edwards had just turned from love and pain to pure rage. I don't need to have Jasper's powers to know that he had just learned of Edwards' manipulative ways."What did you do?" Rosalie asks.

"I didn't know that Laurant and Victoria--". Jasper shakes his head interrupting Edwards' lie. "You left her to die! You knew that they would come after her." Jasper fumes next to Alice still stuck in place. "You told us that you took care of them." Emmet all but growls shocking me. Turning to Edward once more I place my hand on his cheek. "Do you feel that?"

His marble skin is on fire chest down. "That is how those women felt. Those women that you so brutally murdered." Rosalie goes to strike her brother but is prevented by the spell. Muttering a quick spell I release them from their bounds. I pull Edward to his knees. He cries out as the fire nips at his chin. The flames are expelled from my skin. Their warmth saved for Edward. "Good bye, Edward." I grab his chin and twist. A sickening crack is heard as his head rolls to the floor burning in the same fire that consumed Esme.

"No!" Carlise screams and lunges for me but his assault is stopped by a shot to the chest from Sam. Carlise is tackled to the ground by Emmet who quickly rolls away from the fire in the middle of the room as Carlisle goes up in flames.

My eyes float Sam who looks ready to fire at anyone who approaches me. Turning to the rest of the family I address Jasper first. "I never blamed you. What happened at the party was blown way out of control and in no way was your fault. None of this is your fault." Jasper's head collapses into his hands. I skip over Alice. "Rosalie, you are the only Cullen who has not deceived me. You and Emmet were prepared to kill Laurent and Victoria and for that I thank you." Addressing the now broken coven I conclude. "I know that hunters are supposed to kill and ask questions later but I can not kill someone who has done nothing but break someone's heart. I will let you go but know this" my gaze connects with Alice, "if you ever return to Forks or use your abilities to harm someone I will not hold back."