26.)

zayn

Liked by harriestyles, louistommo, liamtomlinson, nialltomlinson, kendalljenner, noahcent, zendaya, bellahadid, arianagrande, justinbieber, waliyahmalik, wolfiecindy, and 2,874,000 other zayn should we make it Insta official? @harriestyles View al...

zayn should we make it Insta official? @harriestyles
View all 467,000 comments

harriestyles my zaynie 💓

kendalljenner finally!

bellahadid really happy for you Harrie.

wolfiecindy lucky ass. I can't believe you cuffed her up before I did.

zayn @wolfiecindy I meannnnnn

justinbieber I'm honestly really happy for you two.

haileybaldwin we should double date!

louistommo glad you two dumb asses made it official.

noahcent @louistommo you approve of him but not me?

liamtomlinson @noahcent you were never going to treat her right. We've seen how you treat woman. You're a pig, our sister deserves better.

noahcent @liamtomlinson and Zayn is better?

nialltomlinson @noahcent better than anyone in the fucking world. He treats woman like angels. Every gf he's had he's shown how much he truly cared. With you, you fuck and leave. Harrie knew that too. She was the one that told us to come home early that night. She didn't want to have to deal with getting her heart broken so she let us handle it.

gigihadid I knew it! You've been fucking her since we started dating!! Fuck you Zayn Javadd Malik! I really hope your dick falls off!

selenagomez of course you date her. What's wrong with you?

zayn @gigihadid first of all, I've been one hundred percent faithful to you! Harrie and I were just friends. And @selenagomez I recall a time where you came on to me while I was dating Gigi. And I remember exactly what you said "I won't tell her if you don't." So before you want to come at me, just know I have receipts.