131.)

Text to Husband💓 in Harrie's pov

Hi Zaynie. Wyd?

Husband💓
Nothing much. Chilling in our room.. missing you like crazy.

I missed you too Zaynie.

Husband💓
What are you and the girls doing?

We went to the beach to hang out and now we're in Kenny's movie room about to watch a movie.

Husband💓
Is it the Notebook?

You know it baby!

Husband💓
What else are you gonna watch. It's still early so I know you're not gonna go to sleep.

We were gonna watch 365 days but I think I'll save that for later. When I'm home with you 😌😜

Husband💓
I've seen some clips of the movie baby. And when I tell you that it's sexy as fuck!!! I don't think I can even compare to it.

Yeah but you're sexy as fuck too! You know exactly how to make me squirm Zaynie.

Husband💓
Do I?

Yes Zaynie. You always have my knees weak babes. I really just- I can't.

Husband💓
I was scrolling through my private photos and found this babes. It's got me missing you more and more.

Husband💓

Husband💓Remember this night baby? It was the night we fucked the whole weekend away

Husband💓
Remember this night baby? It was the night we fucked the whole weekend away. Didn't even leave your room baby...

Husband💓
I remember how you squirted for me for the first time baby.

Husband💓
It was the sexiest shit ever!

Husband💓
Remember how deep you kept begging me to go? How hard you wanted it?

Husband💓
Remember when you sucked the soul out of my dick baby?

Husband💓
Fuck! I want you. I need you. come home now! I don't give a fuck about girls night. I need you baby.

I was already in the car when you sent the picture Zaynie. My girls can wait. I need you too!!!

Husband💓
Drive safely baby okay?

I will. Be home in a minute.
Seen