04 ✰

NARRATOR
📍Forthwith Living Quarters

"Where is room 2159?"Soobin held his key wondering where his room could be.

The hall consists a lot of bedrooms and its hard to figure out which room he belonged to.

"Hi do you know- oh okay"He tried to ask around but was ignored many times.

"Your 2159?"A wine hair colored boy approached him holding the same key number as his.

"Yep do you know where it is? Im Choi Soobin by the way"Soobin held out his hand and introduced himself to not be rude.

"Im Choi Yeonjun... Im your roommate by the way.." Yeonjun shook his hand while chuckling.

"Great lets find our room I'm tired from walking all day" Soobin laughed as they both made their ways to find their new room together...

The two had been roaming around for minutes now and didn't manage to find their room.

"if this is room 2154 then our room is by the end of this hallway" Yeonjun pointed at the sign finally having hope to see their room.

The two boys made their way to their room, Yeonjun opened the door as they both saw another guy sitting by the window.

He was tall and with ash brown looking hair...The boy stood up and took a step back seeing two random people who entered the room.

"You startled me for a moment.. I guess you guys are my new roommates..."The dude smiled while inserting his hands on his pants pockets.

"It took us a while to find the room" Soobin smiled as the boy approached the two of them.

"Hwang Hyunjin at your service"He introduced himself full of extra-ness.

[Side line character

[Side line character..I can't think of another fictional character so i had to use another idol xD]

"I'm Choi Soobin and this is my new found friend Choi Yeonjun"Soobin introduced for the both of them to Hyunjin.

"Pleasure to meet you both... If it's okay if i ask where are you from?"Hyunjin asked looking at Soobin and Yeonjun back and forth.

"I'm from Detrixt" Yeonjun answered

"And i'm from Calyx"Soobin added.

"Well i'm from Detrixt also.. Welcome to my life roomies" He smiled throwing his arms around Soobin and Yeonjun's shoulders.