New life for her

Jennifer went to go get the diaper lacy stoped crying but and stand up but she could really control her movement at such a young age. Lacy the suddenly felt pressure above her exposed privates she then realized that her bladder shrank and she could no longer control it but her urine that was in her bladder did not and it was almost to full. Lacy tried her best to hold it but it was no use Jennifer cane back down the stairs to see baby lacy crying while she was peeing all over her and the floor. To lacy's surprise the warm urine felt good as it was released every were even if she couldn't control at the rate it came out. Jennifer then strapped lacy up in a puffy diaper and brought down baby clothes but decided not to put them on and just leave them in her diaper she then brought her upstairs and a few hours later with only one diaper change. Jennifer grabbed her off the ground and set her in her lap as she took off her shirt and unhooked her bra he held baby lacy in her arms as she moved her mouth to her boob as lacy refused to open her mouth lacy said " you might as well open because your gonna have to get used to mommy doing this". Lacy then opened her mouth as her boob was placed in it as she started to suck warm milk came into her mouth as she feed. After that baby lacy sat on the floor with a toy and felt pressure in her stomach as it rumbled she then got in a position and little runny poop filled up her diaper Jennifer saw that lacy pooped her self and she began to press a button on the controller and lacy the felt a warm sensation as her diaper sagged . Jennifer walked over picked up the now crying lacy and said " does mommy need to change your diaper".