Chapter 12

Mew is in a state of shock over Gulf that has not returned since morning. He kept wondering if Gulf would run away and leave the forest.

“No! That's not it! He would not leave my side right? He is my mate.” Mew shook his head denying the fact that Gulf didn't know he had performed the wedding ritual.

Without wasting his time, he armed himself with weapons and set out on his journey to search for him. But his step was stopped when a loud footstep was heard in the opposite direction.

"OOOhoooooooooooogulugulugulugulu ... ... What a sight, prince Mew." Said someone in a very annoying tone.

Mew doesn't think he has to deal with so called leader from other tribe right now. “What do you want?” Mew glanced at the man who was carrying his fighters along.

“Fiercccceeee as alwaysssss…” he said again.

“What do you want!” Mew asked again this time in a very harsh tone.

“UUuuuuuhuiii …… so scary Prince Mew. I’m just curious…. did you find your bride… alreadyy?” the man said as he walked towards Mew and whispered to his ears.

Mew who heard the statement, swallowed his saliva. 'No, I shouldn't say it. Gulf might be in danger.' Mew thought as he finds another way out to answer the question. “No. Not yet.” Mew replied simple.

“Rrrrrrreallly?” the man smiled cynically. “Well. Well. well. Tomorrow is the day, how come you don't have one… hmmmm…” he joked with Mew who looked very worried.

“I still have time. Get out of my way.” Mew walked passed ignoring the man.

“Not so fast Prince Mew. Seize him.” The man ordered his champions to attack Mew in large numbers.
Mew was unable to escape and one by one he attacked Mew from behind but Mew could avoid it. After a few minutes, Mew easily defeated 10 enemies on his own. “Hey? That's all that you got?” Mew said as he wiped the blood from his lips.

“Clap. Clap. Clap. As expected from number 1 warrior. But you won't survive this.” The man laughed out loud.

Mew doesn't feel good. “What do you mean !?”

Without Mew he realized there was a huge man behind him holding a large stone and striking Mew's head firmly. With a strong thrust, Mew's head began to bleed, his body falling to the ground. In his weakened state, he could do nothing.

“Oh poor prince. This is all for my lovely daughter.” The man laughed wickedly as he ordered his companion dragging Mew to their place.
___________________________

Somewhere in the jungle, Gulf and Tharn are still busy picking up fruits before going back to the cave.

“We need to go back to the cave now.” Tharn said, suddenly feeling uneasy.

“What? Already? It’s still morning.” Gulf said but in fact he was nervous to face Mew.

Tharn pushed the Gulf body with his head so that Gulf began to walk from there. “We need to go back tonight. Tomorrow is the day.”

Gulf confused. "What day?"

“Just walk please.” Tharn said, can't explain at that moment as his heart racing rapidly.

Gulf that saw Tharn look strange just kept quiet, following the leopard.
The closer they came to the cave, Tharn suddenly speed up. Gulf shocked by Tharn's behavior. “Wait! Tharn! What’s wro-n ” Gulf stared at Tharn's  scary face as his fangs came out.

“The ‘Tar Tribe ’is here. The leader himself.” Tharn smelled the surrounding.

Gulf moves slowly towards Tharn. “Tharn… what are you talking about? What’s going on here?” Gulf looked around, a lot of broken weapon scattered on the ground. “Wait? Where is Mew ?!”

“Not here.” Tharn said.

Gulf confused by Tharn's reaction. “No, maybe he went hunt right?” he asked to calm the himself that started to panic.

“Listen Gulf. Mew is not here. He was kidnapped by 'Tar Tribe'.”

“What?! That's not make any sense! Mew is strong… right?” Gulf asked.
Tharn just kept quiet.

“Right? Tharn? Answer me. Why does anyone have to kidnapped him? And what is 'Tar Tribe'?”

“I’m too careless. We should be back today. Because tomorrow is the day.”

"What day?"

Tharn sighed as he had to explain everything to Gulf. “Wedding ritual. The day Mew will crown as a king of this island. Within this island, there are 5 powerful tribes. The 'Tar Tribe' is known for its very sly leader. Since he has a daughter, he is aiming to marry his daughter to Mew so that he can conquer several areas of the island. Mew's old man had already agreed to the 'Tar Tribe' proposal but Mew asked for a chance to find his own bride. That resulting the leader of the Tar tribe very angry. " Tharn explain.

“Hah!? Mew?! King?! Wedding?!” Gulf shocked.