Chapter 13

In a mission to rescue Mew, Gulf was left alone by Tharn in a half way to the Tar Tribe place. Tharn said it was dangerous if Gulf continue to followed him.

"Argh! Damn! Mew will be a king!? And tomorrow is his wedding ritual along his day to become a king!? That is so messed up!" Gulf was so stressed out thinking what was going on. "So, he need a bride? Why the heck he is not searching one? Is my presence interrupted his time to search for his bride?! And wait! How about me!? Am I nothing to him?" Gulf start to depressed over every little thing.

While loss in his thought, Gulf didn't notice he was watched by Tar Tribe people. So much worse, they attack Gulf from behind.

"Arghh!! What the hell man!' Gulf shout in pain as his back was hit with something hard. Unfortunately, with that powerful blow, Gulf began to faint.
_______________________________

The lively atmosphere of the Tar Tribe village makes the locals cheering loudly. They also danced with joy to welcome the arrival of their new family members who would marry the daughter of Tar Tribe leader. Unfortunately, the future husband had to be locked in a cage so he cannot escape.

"Ohhaaaaaaa... look at that faccccceee... Fit to be my daughter's man." A man so called leader walk towards the cage.

"Let me go. I will not marry your daughter." Mew said in low voice yet so harsh.

"That's too late Prince Mew." He gave Mew the evil smirk as he walks towards his crowd people. "Everyone! Today is the biggest day of our tribe! Today, my daughter and Prince Mew will have the wedding ritual! Let's the feast beg- " the shout from a far interrupted him.

"Sir! We found this!" Said the man who carrying light-skinned man with his hands tied behind.

Everyone was so shocked not to mention Mew was there felt his heart about to explode to saw Gulf.

"Let me GO!!" Gulf screamed loudly as he trying to escape.

"Hmmmm... people from outside. Show up at the right moment. Now, we have delicious meat after all. Let's the feast begin!" Shout the leader. Everyone started cheering and they prepared a huge bonfire for toasting.

"Gulf!" Mew shouted as his voice was submerged in the crowd. "Gulf!" He shouted again.

Gulf, in a state of panic, heard his name. His eyes searched for that person and he look right at the cage in front of him. Gulf seemed not to believe what he had saw. "Mew!?" Gulf loud voice calling out Mew's name make the crowd silent.

The leader is shocked when the outsiders say Mew's name as if he knows him. "Hmmmmm..." he walked slowly toward Gulf bound to the wood for roasting later on.

Mew got more nervous when Gulf approached by that man. "I have a condition!" Mew speak loudly causing everyone turn their head to him.

"What?" The leader asked suspiciously.

"In exchange to this wedding ritual, I want Gulf... No. I mean that outsider." Mew speak up. Gulf who could understand everything startled at the statement.

"Why? Is that one of your trick Prince Mew?" the leader asked again.

"Uhm. No." Mew stuttering but he manages to make his comeback. "I'm a big eater! I want to eat him! No.. no sharing." Mew point out the reason. His statement makes everyone silent once again.

"Ohhhhhh lalalalalalalalala..... I understand!!! Of course! Everything for you Prince Mew! As long as we continue the ritual." The leader enlivens the atmosphere and the people are constantly cheering.

"Do you prefer roasted or boiled Prince Mew?" The leader asked as he gladly treat Mew who become more obedient.

"Huh?" Mew confused.