𝙆𝙮𝙡𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙣

A/n- smut warning ⚠️

He drives me absolutely insane. I follow his every order and he still acts like a complete prick towards me. I make sure the Command Shuttle has been properly inspected and fixed up after one of his tantrums.

But he still continues to yell at me as if I'm some child he can just boss around. Yeah, he might be the Supreme Leader of the First Order, therefore; making him my boss but that doesn't mean he gets to be an incompetent asshole.

For the past week, we've had an argument almost every hour of every day, never giving anyone here a break from our screaming fits.

He's more physical though, throwing and smashing things around, or choking me to shut me up. It wouldn't bother me if he wasn't doing it out of hatred.

I'm a woman who isn't afraid to try things, especially when it comes to Kylo Ren. Sometimes I wish he would read my thoughts and pin me against a wall, but the man has never thought about anyone other than himself.

If he has read my thoughts, I'm not sure how he hasn't done something yet, I'm constantly thinking about him even if he does piss me off every minute we spend together.

At the moment, I was eating the slop they were serving in the mess hall, actually, I wouldn't say I was eating it. I just pushed it around the plate, my head leaning on one of my hands.

Kylo was over at the Finalizer, he was supposed to be back thirty minutes ago, I know this because I'm his right-hand sort of. I make sure he's taken care of basically.

As if on cue, he busted through the doors of the mess hall, black robe trailing behind him with his mask covering his face, like usual. His built posture made sure that anyone even thinking of glancing in his direction would be utterly terrified of his presence.

A ringing admitted in my brain, feeling as if a fist was slowly crushing it. I gripped the sides of my head tightly, trying to soothe the pain but it grew more intense with every step that Kylo took towards me.

By now, I was clutching my head like a maniac and crying out but it all stopped when he stopped, Kylo Ren stood towering over my recovering body. "Come with me, y/n."

I didn't have a choice though, his hand was held up in front of me, paralyzing any movement my muscles tried so hard to make as he lifted me from my seat and dragged me along.

He walked, my body dragging behind him and we eventually ended up in front of his quarters where we entered his room, and the force he was using to keep me up left causing my body to flop to the floor, a thud sounding from me when I hit.

"God damn, I could've walked Kylo."

He shot me a glare, probably because I hadn't announced him with his proper title. One thing is for sure, you don't want to piss Kylo Ren off. "Commander Ren- I mean, sorry."

"I know you are perfectly capable of walking on your own, but I'm not in the mood for your stubborn attitude today." he groaned out.

God was that hot. He's upset right now and all I'm thinking about is him fucking me into oblivion, great!

I bit my lip to hide the subtle smirk flourishing on my lips as I looked for a way to start a conversation, my fingers fiddling with each other before I finally stood to my feet. "Comman-"

I was cut off as he marched his way over to me, his appearance completely dominating my existence. The shh that left his pale lips is what shut me up.