𝙆𝙮𝙡𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙣

A/n- smut warning ⚠️

"This is honestly the last straw y/n. I've had it with your incompetent attitude and snarky comments. Come with me now." Kylo stood, towering over me.

"No."

"Now y/n!"

"You're not my boss Kylo."

"Fine I didn't want to do this but you're going to make me." Kylo turned to walk away, leaving me to wonder what he meant.

But I soon came to find out. My body was thrown to the floor, my stomach smacking hard against the metal of the ship. Kylo's hand extended behind him, he strolled his way to his quarters, dragging my body behind me. "Kylo let me go!"

He ignored me and continued pulling me along, my shirt would get snagged on the floor and tear. I clawed at the floor, screaming, earning looks from stormtroopers we passed.

"Seriously Kylo, fucking let me go!" I tried grabbing at the corner as we turned, managing to get ahold of it but Kylo force pulled harder, and I went dragging behind him again.

We eventually made it to his quarters and Kylo unlocked them, continuing to yank me across the floor until we stopped in his room.

I was jerked up, my body hovering over the floor. My arms were red with burns from the floor, yearning for me to rub at them for relief, along with the small patch of stomach that was exposed too.

Kylo stood, still managing to tower over me. His hand held up, keeping me floating.

" How many times have I told you not to backtalk me?" He stood, figure strongly with posture.

I kept quiet, not knowing the correct answer or what to say.

"Several y/n, several. I've been, what most people call, nice up until now. Your attitude is unacceptable and unnecessary." He moved closer, his nose close to touching my own. "And I believe it's time you finally receive a punishment." The vocoder in his mask cloaked his true voice, sending out the deep voice.

"I'm sorry Commander Ren. Please- don't- " He drew his finger up, pressing it against my lips, the leather of his gloves invaded my nose.

"Your apology is unaccepted as well. Now shut up."

Kylo dropped me, sending me collapsing into his floor then proceeded to move to the latches of his helmet. I watched with pain as he unlatched the locks, each hissing as they opened.

I rubbed at the burns on my body, keeping my eyes on Kylo's body, watching him toss his helmet into a chair beside him.

His eyes trained themselves on my weak body, deciding what to do with my pathetic self. His lips pursuing together, his scar evident as it ran down his face and hid away in his clothing. The black mob of curls he had were tangled and slightly knocked.

"What to do with you?" He bent down, gripping my chin as he forced me to look him in the eye. A smirk plastered across his lips before he hoisted me up into his arms and walked to the bed, tossing me into it.

"Strip."

"What?" I choked out, my eyes widened with bewilderment.

"I said strip, don't make me repeat myself again."

He pulled a chair in front of the bed, taking a seat as he leaned back, watching me slowly slip off of the bed. I stood, knees trembling as I let my hands mess with the hem of my shirt and slowly pull it over my head, exposing my bare chest. I tossed it on the bed behind me then kicked my shoes off, moving my hands to my jeans.