𝙆𝙮𝙡𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙣

Loving your body has always been hard for you. The unnecessary amount of fat covering your once slim frame. You couldn't understand how Kylo had chosen you out of everyone, and you probably never would.

Every move you make caused something to jiggle, but not in a cute way. You found yourself becoming more and more disgusted with your appearance, hating everything you saw as you stood in front of the mirror.

The mirror stood about five or six inches taller than you, giving plenty of room to examine every inch of blubber you had somehow gained.

Your hands pinched and poked at it. Your thighs, love handles, hips, arms, breasts, every bit. You weren't sure why Kylo hadn't left you yet. Does he not see how disgusting you look?

The thoughts had hidden you from the fact that you were practically naked, body shaming yourself while Kylo stood behind you, reading the horrible things running through your mind.

"Why?"

You jumped, grabbing the blanket from off of the chair beside you, but Kylo pulled it away and turned you around to bring you in by your hips.

"Princess, you're gorgeous."

He pulled the contraption hiding his beauty from off of his head, tossing it back into the bed before pulling you into a warm hug, but you weren't ready as he gripped onto the skin at the back of your thighs, hoisting you up to kiss around your collarbone before stopping at your lips.

You tucked your face away into his neck, not wanting him to see the sadness in your emotions because even though he saw you as the most beautiful girl in the world, you still saw a fat pig.

"Princess, I can still read your thoughts, you know that right?" He kissed your neck.

"Kylo, why are you with me? Don't you see how fat I've become? I'm hideous." You looked straight into his eyes.

"You are not Y/n. You're gorgeous. And I'm with you because I love you." He kissed your neck once again.

"And if it is such a big deal then you can start working with me, we can get you the body you want princess. As long as you feel confident and love yourself then I'm happy." Kylo turned, walking to the bed until you were plopped down onto the mattress.

Kylo on both knees, sat between your thighs, looking down at your body as he undressed from the waist up.

"Besides, if you didn't have all of this goodness, what else would there be for me to grip onto when I'm fucking you and moaning your name? Nothing, that's what."

Your hands hid the cherry red blushing from your cheeks but Kylo pulled them away, pinning your wrists to the bed as he leaned down beside your ear.

"Now, are you going to complain or would you rather daddy make you scream his name?" Kylo bit at your earlobe, already sneaking a peek into your provocative thoughts.

Wc/499