𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩

Sophie and I were sitting in the mess hall, actually enjoying the half-decent food they were serving today. Sophie being the huge gossip that she is was busting her mouth to tell me every detail she rummaged up about Kylo Ren, our feared leader. The man, I just so happen to have a massive crush on.

She went on about how she found out little to nothing because the guy keeps to himself and is a huge pain in the ass.

"Soph, were you actually planning on finding some dark, juicy secret on the Kylo Ren?" She gave me a "duh" face and kept talking.

"Katherine don't even. You know you were hoping to find something juicy too, you've been goo-goo eyeing the guy since you took the job for his Command Shuttle."

Blush licked at my cheeks, she was just exposing me right now. I was glad Kylo ren wasn't here though because I couldn't risk him reading my thoughts.

"No, I have n- " my voice was over voiced by a man, booming awkwardness.

"Hi." he paused "I'm Matt, I'm a radar technician." Sophie and I silently giggled at his awkward attempt of presenting himself.

We carried on with our conversation, arguing with whispers about my crush on Kylo Ren. She grabbed my wrist, joking around as we laughed together but I slapped her hand away. "Kat!"

"Sorry, not sorry bitch!" I laughed.

Her face softened and she busted out laughing with me until her eyes concentrated behind me, holding a look of confusion.

I turned and Matt was standing stiffly behind me, looking back and forth between Sophie and me. "Can I sit with you two?" he fiddled with his fingers waiting for our response.

"Sure, Matt." I scooted over, allowing him space to sit down. Sophie glanced at me with a "what the hell" look but I ignored her.

"You guys like working here?" Matt turned to me.

"I do, not all of the time though." I sighed.

"Yeah, Katherine has to clean up after Kylo Ren. She repairs his Command Shuttle." Sophie sarcastically told him.

"You're the one who fixes the shuttle?" Matt held an apologetic face. "Yeah and let me tell you, the man has far too many tantrums."

I groaned, thinking about the job. I wish he wouldn't be so destructive and rip through every control panel with his lightsaber. "What do--what do you think about Kylo Ren?" his voice monotone, asked.

"He's a- " Sophie started but I stopped her because I know that it would've been something awful.

"Kylo Ren gets a bad rap. He projects himself as this cruel, vicious, stone-cold heartless leader, but I can see through it. He's suffering, fighting with himself. He just needs someone to actually understand him, I believe in Kylo but I wish other people would as well." I dropped my face, resting it in my hand with my elbow propped on the table.

Matt and Sophie both looked at me, astounded by my little speech for Kylo Ren. "What?" I asked, dumbfoundedly.

"She's been crushing on the guy for ages now Matt, so get used to her practically worshiping Kylo Ren every day." she laughed so I kicked her underneath the table. "What the hell Soph!"

"Sorry, kinda."

"I too, have the same respect for Kylo Ren. You're right, he is fighting with himself on the inside. Asking whether or not the Dark Side is the right side. He fears his making will also be the death of him and- " Sophie and I stared at him, his details coming from deep down. "I, of course, only know these things because he and I are very close." he half-smiled.