~t r e i z e~

!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!: Mentions of rape/sexual assault

Feel free to skip ahead if you aren't comfortable with ANY of that because I don't want my readers to feel uncomfy~~~ -3-

"Jimin, I'm sorry."

<*~*~*>

Author pov

Jimin walked out of the grocery store at 5:37pm. He would've finished earlier but he stopped to pet a group of baby calico cats who followed him for ten minutes before finding their mom.

While walking out Jimin heard faint sounds. They sounded like screaming. He hid behind the wall of an alleyway trying his best to keep from screaming as well.

"What the fu-." But he instantly slapped a hand over his mouth when he saw a familiar face. Two familiar faces to be exact. Seoyeon and Chaewon. Seoyeon was dragging Chaewon by her strawberry balayage down the sidewalk as Chaewon screamed.

"Shut up or you'll regret it." Chaewon didn't shut up. "Keep it up and you'll get Yoongi's treatment." Chaewon shut up.

Jimin's chest heaved as he ran his fingers over the wounds gifted to him by Seoyeon. Luckily, Seoyeon walked right past him. Jimin sighed in relief as he ran his fingers through his brown hair.

"Hey pretty boy," A deep voice said that made Jimin stand straighter than an iron pole. "You're with the fag, right?" Jimin turned to fully face the voice. Two big men, about 6'2 and 6'4 were smirking. Jimin recognized them as they lived near them. "Don't call him that." Jimin said scowling. The men laughed and the tallest one picked him up by his throat.

"I suggest you seal those lips of yours. You should respect your elders a bit more. Maybe your Yoongi hyung would understand he's a faggot if something happens to his precious dongsaeng." At this point Jimin wanted to cry. He wanted to be home with his members. As Jimin closed his eyes waiting for the worst, his phone buzzed in his pocket.

"Who's this?" The man said taking his phone. "Aw his contact name is Yoongles. Must be that fag." The man snickered, throwing his phone. "You're not getting out of this one, babe." Jimin continues squirming in a desperate attempt to get out. He delivers a kick to the man's gut as the other one shouts, "Get him!" 

"HELP M--." 

"You disobeyed. Looks like you have to face the consequences..." Jimin just closed his eyes, letting tears leak out of them as he heard the sounds of a belt unbuckling. A punch was sent to the singer's head and everything started spinning.

<*~*~*>

After a severe beating and things he would rather not talk about, Jimin was tired. The men left him on the concrete bloody, bruised and sore. His whole body hurt, he couldn't walk, and he felt like he was on fire.

Jimin was beyond scarred for life. His mind was still fuzzy as he got his phone with little strength he had left. There were texts and missed calls from all of the members and he sighed as he got up.

Pain shot straight up his back as he stood, knocking him right down again. "No way." Jimin muttered to himself. "There is no way in hell I'm crawling back home." He said as he felt his dignity split in two. So, Jimin bore the pain and limped back home, having to stop and catch his breath.

"Fuck, this is brutal." Jimin breathed as he fumbled through his pockets for his phone sending a message asking to open the door. He had no energy to knock. He was bleeding and slowly fading.

The last thing Jimin saw was Yoongi right before his vision kissed him goodbye.

I feel like it's only fair to release this chapter now because this one is about 500 words and making you wait for a short chapter isn't very nice so here you go~~~ ----(^-^)----

If I triggered you with the storyline I'm sorry :c

Stay safe!

Love yourself!

Keep calm and stream 00:00~~~

Have a good day/night c: