~s e i z e~

I sigh and close my eyes as I wait for darkness to consume me.

<*~*~*>

Yoongi pov

In the morning I groan at the feeling of being awake. Great. I just had to live to see another day. 

 "Yoongi-chi, come on," Jin says, running his fingers through my hair. "We have a photoshoot today." He says softly. 

I manage to pull myself to the bathroom and squeeze in my daily 30 but I do it on my thighs since I ran out of long sleeved shirts. I bandage my thighs and put black sweatpants over them and sigh. I swear, someone is going to catch me doing this and take my blades away.

Knowing you, you'd probably get yourself caught. You should hide it better.

Or not do it at all?

Well then, where's the fun in that?

I ignore the voices in my head and change the bandages on both arms. Fuck. I can't show up to the photoshoot like this.

"Jin hyung," I say peeking my heead through the bathroom door. "Hm?" He looks over. "D-do you have a hoodie or s-something? I n-need to b-borrow one."

Stop stuttering you idiot.

Sorry.

I grab onto the doorframe for support and my bandaged fingers are exposed. Jin sighs and comes over, pulling me out of the bathroom. "I'm sor--." Jin shushes me. "Don't say your sorry. It isn't your fault."

I feel like crying. "Jin hyung, are you mad a-at me?" I ask. He shakes his head before giving me a tight squeeze. "Sorry Yoongi-ah, I ran out of hoodies." Crap. I hang my head in defeat. Maybe Taehyung has one. Jin and I get up and go to the living room where everyone else is.

"Taehyung-ah, do you have a sweatshirt or something?" I ask as I feel everyones eyes on me. This is exactly why I need to cover my arms. "Come," He says, lightly grabbing my wrists. He pulls me into his room to his closet filled with shirts, hoodies, and sweatshirts. This is practically my heaven. I settle on a black hoodie that is a bit oversized but that's how I like my hoodies.

"Thanks." I say, putting it on. "No problem! Come on, Jin hyung says we get to order takeout for breakfast!" He says pulling me along with a boxy smile and sitting me down on the couch with him.

I smile as I watch him. How can he be so optimistic all the time? Being happy sounds like fun. I wonder what that feels like. "Okay, guys let's go! Jungkook wake up!" Namjoon says, ruffling the sleeping boy's hair.

"Let's go! Taehyung, you can cuddle Yoongi hyung later, come on we gotta go!" Taehyung pouts but then he smirks. Oh no, what is this boy up to? He picks me up and carries me to the car bridal style. Normally, I would complain about beig carried, but hey, it's extra sleep and I'm not complaining.

Once we're all settled and in the car, I scroll through Twitter. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.

dekuuu.uwuyoongi is the reason I stopped stanning bts

^chickenhobisoupthat's the dumbest reason ever

^stan_loona_bixhesyou shouldn't unstan just because you're a homophobe and we don't need homophobes in the fandom anyway lmao 

I can't help but feel happy that army has my back but then I see another post.

chims.wifeyoongi should just leave bangtan! please I just lose so many braincells listening to his music