Humanstuck-- In love with Gamzee Makara

Things between me and Gamzee would never change. I sighed, and shook my head. It sucked. I was nearly in love with the clown, but he was so oblivious to how I felt. I shook my head throwing down my pencil "Fuck algebra!" I hissed under my breath.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey Sam, Calm Down," Whispered my friend Kanaya.

"Sorry Kanaya, you know I can't stand math, but lately it's just been getting worse." My voice drifted off, and I shook my head.

She gave my shoulder a squeeze, and shook her head, "I'm Sorry About Your Relationship Troubles Samantha. But Try And Get Your Mind Off Of It."

I turn around in my desk to face her, "How? How damn it?!" I shook my head, sighing after a moment of silence, letting my black bangs fall in my face.

"Oh calm down Samantha. You'll nevver havve it as bad as I do." Eridan Ampora chimed in. That stupid hipster-fish.

"Shut the hell up Ampora!" I growled at him, glaring at the boy, and his hipster glasses. "Just because you're forever alone doesn't mean I'm ok with putting up with being that way!"

"Seems to me like you're reacting wworse than me." He stated, messing the blond stripe in the center of his dark brown hair.

I glare directly at him, "You don't know anything about me and my problems and how I deal with things! So you shut the --" Kanaya clamped a hand over my mouth and cutting me off, before the long string of profanities could spill over my tongue.

"Eridan Please Don't Get Her Started." She nearly growled at him, "I Will Let Her Tear You Apart If You Bring It To That Point."

Eridan went pale, which brought a smirk to my face.

"Excuse me. This is supposed to be work you do on your own. Stop the talking unless all three of you would like detention after school." Our teacher said to us. Once he turned around I flipped him off and looked back down at my notebook.

I began doodling smiles and hearts and stitches... All such a strange combination. My thoughts began to roam. To a fantasy day, that hopefully wouldn't be fantasy soon. I was with Gamzee and I had just told him how I felt.

He was silent for a little while, then his usual high smile turned into a grin. "AbOuT tImE mOtHeRfUcKeR.." And then he leaned in and kissed me

-------------------------------------------

Note from author..

I promise the parts will get longer. And thank you for reading!! :)

Let me know what you think