Part 1: Thomas and Friends

As Thomas heard the door bell ring, he jumped off the couch with excitement. He half ran down the hall to open the door. He threw it open, and there stood his lovely friends, Joan and Talyn. "Hey Thomas!" they both exclaimed, almost in unison. "Hey guys!" Thomas beamed back, "Are you ready to get glamourized?". Talyn burst into a fit of laughter, while Joan responded, "Always" with a grin.
  Joan and Talyn's outfits were on point, of course. Joan wore black jeans, black trainers, a non-binary flag t-shirt and carried a rainbow flag almost as big as them. Talyn wore faded blue jeans, red converse, a rainbow striped t-shirt and a black cap with "they/them" written on it in white letters.
  Thomas was very excited to unveil his  outfit for the day. With Joan and Talyn sitting in the living room, he went into  the bathroom to change. When he reemerged, Talyn gave an excited squeak and Joan' jaw dropped open, "Oh. My. Goodness" they laughed.
  Thomas was wearing a black, short-sleeved shirt, black trousers, white trainers and a rainbow bow tie and suspenders. To top it all off, a black boater with a rainbow ribbon tied around it. He had been working on this outfit for months, shipping had been a nightmare. And he'd made the bowtie himself.
  "Rainbowy enough?" he asked them with a grin. "Definitely" Talyn laughed.