Part 7: A Hectic Departure

"REMUS CREATIVITY SANDERS WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" Deceit screeched up the stairs. "I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE! I CAN'T FIND MY DOLPHIN!" Remus yelled back. Deceit buried his head in his gloved hands, this was going to be the 19th meeting in a row that they would be late for. The worst part was that the other sides never believed his explanations. Apparently, "Remus duct taped me to the fridge while I was sleeping" isn't a very convincing story. However, it was the real reason they were late.
  Suddenly, Remus bolted downstairs. "Now I remember, I left it under the sink!" he exclaimed as he ran. Deceit didn't even question comments like that anymore. Instead, he looked at his outfit in the hall mirror, one of the few Remus hadn't smashed with his mallet by accident.
  Everything about his outfit was exactly the same, except for a thin chain of rainbow coloured flowers wrapped around his hat. He had made an effort, that's all he had to do.
  Finally, Remus reemerged from the kitchen clutching a damp looking dolphin toy that had stuffing spilling from its tale and side. Remus hadn't made much of an effort either. He had decorated a banana peel with rainbow coloured sharpie and was wearing it as a hat. He had also tied a multicoloured ribbon around the beaten up dolphin.
  "Why did you need the dolphin?" Deceit asked curious. "Oh, I didn't need it. I just couldn't find it" Remus smiled. Deceit was about to respond, but decided against it. Instead he kissed his idiot boyfriend on the cheek, toom his hand and they teleported off together to meet the others.