Part 5: Roman Is Ready

"🎶A dream is a wish your heart makes🎶" Roman sang to himself as he danced around his room. He returned to vanity and checked his makeup - still flawless. Next he journeyed to his mirror to fix his outfit.
  His floor length, rainbow, chiffon dress was still looking stunning. He had added his signature sash and a small crown to make the outfit a bit more prince and slightly less princess, he didn't want Virgil using that nickname that made him blush again. He pulled open his drawer and picked up his masterpiece. A pearl necklace, but each pearl was a different colour of the rainbow.  He had put a lot of hard work into it, and he thought it looked good.
  As he struggled with the clasp, there was a knock at his door. "Come in!" Roman sang, still fighting with his necklace. "Hey Ro I was just coming to- woah" Virgil exclaimed, "You look amazing". "Thanks Hot Topic!" Roman grinned. Turning around, he noticed the glittering wings. "Wow" he whispered, "Those look incredible Virge!". This time it was Virgil who grinned. Roman pushed away the butterflies having a ball in his stomach. "Hey, could you give me a hand with this clasp?" Roman asked, defeated at this point. "Sure, Princess" Virgil smirked. Roman blushes a deep shade of red, he hadn't avoided the nickname.
  After Virgil had tackled the necklace, he spun Roman around. Immediately, Roman pulled Virgil in for a long, deep kiss. "I love you Princey" Virgil muttered after the kiss ended, snuggling into Roman's chest. "Love you too Sunshine" Roman whispered.