A warm welcome

Foxys pov

This is perfect, no problems, people to annoy me, pure bliss. I sighed as I set the bag of weights down in my room, the U-haul was going to be here in a few minutes so I went out into the main room. When I walked in I saw all of the toys sat there along with the old guys, I decided that's what I was gonna call us at least, in my head.

"Hey foxy, come take a seat" Toy Freddy said, pulling up a chair beside him.

"Thanks" I smiled back and took it, I was sat next to TF on my left and Mangle in front of me, I smiled at her and she smiled back causing me and her to both blush. Toy Bonnie who was sat next to Mangle noticed this and poked me with his leg causing me to look up at him, I thought he was being an ass but he just started raising his eyebrows up and down with a smirk, I laughed at this until Toy Freddy got all our attention.

"Okay everyone listen up, we've got a few things to go over before we welcome the new people here to their new home, first off we have one space left in the garage and we need to decide who gets it" Toy Freddy asked looking around, Goldy was the first to speak up

"I say that Foxy should have it" Goldy said causing all of us, especially me to look at him in shock.

"Wait why the hell should he have it" Freddy exclaimed angrily looking at Goldy with a death stare.

"Well he's got the best car, the most likely to get damaged outside so why shouldn't he have it" Goldy said

"I don't mind, I can keep my car on the street" I said cautiously, I did actually want that space but I knew there was no point fighting over it.

"Don't you want it Foxy" Goldy questioned.

"Well ye, I would like it but I just don't want to start a fight" I said sheepishly.

"Hey if you want it, fight for it" Mangle said smiling at me, causing me to smile back

"I second Goldys notion" said a voice, I looked down the table to see that it was Chica that had spoken up, she wasn't looking at me though, she was looking defiantly at Bonnie with a very scary look in her eyes.

"Okay then it's settled , that spot now belongs to Foxy" Toy Freddy said with a grin.

"Thanks TF" I said, I was quite happy about this as I could tell something was wrong with the clutch as it wouldn't shut up while going down the highway and I could work on it in the garage.

"Okay next order of business, the U-hauls going to be here soon so I want everybody to help unpacking, new and olds" TF said, he looked at the old guys throughout this, I could tell he didn't trust them. At that moment a man walked into the pizzeria, he looked tired and fed up to tell the truth.

"Sorry it took so long, blew a tire on one of the backroads" he said

"No worries, is everything in the truck okay" TF asked, the man looked abit down hearted at this and responded in a shaky voice.

"W-well some of the stuff did get a bit damaged as it seems that the back must have opened up somewhere and some of the stuff in the back was lost" he answered. I didn't really care about my stuff as there was only a bed and a small table. I got a bit of joy at seeing Freddys panicked at this and ran outside with everybody else, I followed a few feat behind and when I stepped outside I saw Freddy clambering into the back of the truck with Bonnie giving him a leg up and Chica screaming if her mirror was okay, I couldn't help but laugh at this and walk over to Goldy.

"Hey man, you okay, I'm sure your stuffs okay" I said

"Well seeing as I teleported my stuff straight into my room already I'm sure it is" he replied with grinning