Party time

WARNING, SUPER LONG (THATS WHAT SHE SAID)!

Foxys pov

Its 4.00 pm at minute, Me and Mangle had got back about 12.30 to help get ready with the party. Mangle and TC has started decorating and I was getting the drinks ready, we had some beers and a few spirits, along with some pop as we didn't want anyone to drink too much, I'll admit I used to drink a bit but I've been sober for about 3 years, not a drop, only Goldy knew this though, he and Mari were setting up the main area, floating the chairs and tables to the sides, they both had the same powers except that Maris were a bit stronger, it was quite obvious though that they had started to like each other which I had already started to tease him about. Toy Freddy and Bonnie were setting up the karaoke machine along with the games, I had already let TB drive my car which was quite the experience as he had managed to get me a speeding ticket which he promised to pay me back for, I thought it was hilarious though, we had saw the camera flash and TB had squealed like a little girl as he thought someone was trying to kill us. Old Bonnie and Chica still hadn't emerged from there rooms as they were lazy as hell so were trying to get out of doing anything, lazy gits.

Toy Chicas pov

Me and Mangle were just putting up some balloons in the far corner when I decided to start up another conversation with her

"Soooooo Mangle, hows things with you and Foxy" I asked her teasingly, I saw her blush at this and smile at me

"Magical is a word I would use"she sighed "he's so caring and kind, he's funny and he's quite handsome"

"Looks like my little mangle is in loveeeee" I teased her

"I am thank you very much" she responded smiling

"So have you told Foxy yet" I asked her

"Ye, we told each other when he was in hospital" she said, I gasped and stared at her

"Why didn't you tell me, I'm your bestie" I whined at her

"Sorry Chi" she said "so are you excited to meet the guys from town"

"Ye I am, if you and Foxy like them then that's enough for me" I smiled at her, I hope there nice, I had only really known Foxy a little bit and for most of that time he was in a hospital bed, I had known Mangle ever since high school, we were all 23 at the moment apart from Mari who was 25 like Goldy, we all needed jobs after high school and all applied for jobs here afterwards, it was meant to only be a summer job but we kept doing it until this day.

Toy Freddys pov

We had finally managed to set up the karaoke machine on the stage, or should I say that 'I' was the one that did it as TB had been to busy at watching Goldy and Mari fight with tables, jokingly of course but still

"Alright TB, do we need to do anything else" I asked TB

"Nah I don't think so, that should be everything" he told me, I smiled at this and hopped of the stage, we had quite a party planned, I hadn't expected for Foxy and Mangle to invite seven more people they had told me there names were Baby, Ennard, Ballora, Ft Foxy, Ft Freddy, Yenndo and Lolbit.

Baby's pov

"HURRY UP, we're gonna be late" I screamed from the control modules speaker, it was 5.45 so we only had fifteen minutes to get there though it only took five

"Calm down Baby, it's gonna be alright" Ennard told me while placing his arm around my shoulder, we had been dating for a few months now

"I know but I wanna make a good first impression" I told him, he smiled at me and kissed my head before crawling through the circus gallery vent. Just then Ft foxy walked crawled in