Episode 1

( Author : hey guys before the episode one. I want to tell you all I have to change my OC is name, her hairstyles and the title of the book. If you don't like that so okay.

I have reasons why in the book. So I hope you all understand. Shall we get star )

Is been three months since in Grand Prix tournament. Riki and his friends are doing their normal life has a B Shot.

Riki is POV :

Hello my name is Riki Ryugasaki I am 12 years old. I'm just a normal kid not just normal.

Why? It because I'm a B Shot player, a champion and the East area B Master in Crestland. Me and my partner Rising Dracyan. Are doing great since three months. And now me and my friends are doing well and head a fresh back in the old days.

* at East city elementary school *

- class 6-2 -

I was in my classroom to start my first period and I saw my Sumi and the rest of the students was already enter the class and head their own sits.

Sumi : * saw Riki * morning Riki! 👋

Me : morning 👋

So Sumi sit her sit right next to me. And the whole class starts to get quiet a little bit and our English teacher came here to agree with us before the class starts.

All students : GOOD MORNING TEACHER!

Mrs. Yuri : good morning class. Today before we started our class, we have a new student who just study in Paris to join our class.

Just then the whole students talk to each other who is the new student is. And Mrs. Yuri clap there hands to make them quiet a bit.

Mrs Yuri : okay you can come in now.

So there new student came in and saw it was a girl. The whole class saw in amazed. And for me I kind a bit a shock.

She have a light rainbow long hair passed her waist. She tie with a white Sakura flowers a little lower her face in her front hair. Her rose pink eyes and her white skin. She also wear a white flower hair clip on her head. And she wearing her outfit like in middle school.

??? : hello everyone my name is Sakura Nijihana. It so nice to meet you.

When she say her name, the whole class was totally shocked even the teacher has well. And for me more shocked then the rest. Until....

Girl 1 : no way! Is that!

Girl 2 : THE Sakura Nijihana the worlds model fashion and the designer!

Girl 3 : I can't believe she is in our class!

Boy 1 : OMG😱 she is totally cute!

Boy 2 : maybe I should ask her to go out!

Boy 3 : maybe she will sit next to me.

So the whole class was talking about her included Sumi. And for me... I only stayed quiet and thinking about it. And look a her.

Me : * in his mind * ' no way is her I can't believe this. Is been 4 years since I last saw her... '

Mrs Yuri : okay class that enough for now.

The whole class when silent again and Mrs Yuri look around a bit and saw an empty sit right in front of me.

Mrs. Yuri : alright miss Nijihana you can sit in front Mr Riki Ryugasaki.

Me : * blush a little *

Sakura : * in her mind * " Riki no way... " * look at the teacher & nod *

So Sakura walk tour her sit and sit in front of before.

Me : * look at her & take a deep breath * Sakura is that you...

When Sakura hear my voice and quickly look around with her eye wide.

Sakura : Riki?

Me : hey I didn't know you in the same class like me.

Sakura : * giggles * sure did. I so surprised I can see my childhood friend once more.

Me :  ☺ me too.

When I saw the whole class was looking at me. The students was kind a bit jealous what they saw. Since Sakura in the model fashion while me the champion and B Master of B shot.  So I ignored them.

* skip time after school *

Ding... Dong...

Sakura : * clear her stuff *

Me : Sakura.

Sakura : * look at the side * oh hey Riki.

Me : * blush * so want hang out for while...

Sakura : * blushes * ☺ sure.

Me and Sakura walk together back home while we talking to each other.

Sakura : is been so long since we last saw each other.

Me : yeah me too is been four years. So how you doing?

Sakura : I'm doing fine now. As model is kind fun and a bit tried too.

Me : so why make a choice to came back?

Sakura : 🤔 you see. I been saw in TV when you in Crossfire, battle in Crestland and the Grand Prix. So I made decisions to came see you has fast that I could.

Me : mystery. You came all this way to see me. 😶

Sakura : duh after all this is my home. So I really want to spent time with you more like in old days.

Me : * blush * t-thanks.

Sakura : 😉 no problem.

We keep walking until our phones ringing. Me and Sakura take out our phones and look at it.

And turn out it was from the WBMA. so I look at my friends and she look at me.

Me : so you get the call to?

Sakura : yeah I'm B shot too.  And I already sign up since yesterday. So how about we our stuff at home first and we go to the area. Okay?

Me : mystery okay. Let's go then.

Sakura : okay race you there!  * started running *

Me : * smile & laugh * hey no fair! * run after her *

Me and Sakura have a great time. And we both have a lot of common together.

Man I can't wait to see how Sakura been grow up since we path away. I can wait to reveal the mystery for sure.

To be continued...

( Author : so here is episode 1 guys.  Sorry if there is a bit mess up. And I have still focus on in my other book so I hope you all love it. 

Bye )