Episode 3

No one is POV :

Rory : alright everyone before we started we something you want to try it on.

So Rory give something for ever B-shot it was a case. So when they open it and saw totally amazed the news technology.

Rory give all the new and old B-shot a new technology. ( author : well the same one in Season1 ) all the goutlen ( author : if I spell it right?) have been modified the designs and the attached from their ears normally they have only one but now it have two it can attach both side their ears. And it also have a B-animal logo has well on the right side their ears.

All : wow~

Rory : so how what do you all thing?

Grizz : that amazing Rory!

Riki : mystery! I can wait to try these on!

Sakura : me too!

So all Riki and the rest wear the new one WBMA the new tech. And everyone totally love it.

Kamon : this so cool!

Mitsuru : buzz buzz! I can wait to use these!

Rory : * giggles * not so fast everyone.

All the B-shot look at Rory in confusion. Rory only giggles even more confused by them.

Rory : well you see. The WBMA inventory this news technology but it still the same but there more.

All : how???

Rory : just press the button on the your B-animals logo on the right side your ears.

So all the B-shot press the logo what Rory told them just then a little light appeared the front of the B-shot eyes and there is a spy glasses in different colors each different owner. ( author : well like in Ejen Ali use to wear it. Don't judge me. 🤣🤣 )

Kaito : wow that was so cool! I'm look like a secret agent!

Riki : mystery! How great the WBMA make these.

Rory : 😊. I glad you like it. It because the news technology the glasses you guys wear on to make sure to see the target really well, read the new information about the other B-shot, B-Daman, the wind speed and etc.

Kamon : that great.

Yuki : it look like we can do this the hard way and something new with our B-Daman.

Ken : I agreed.

Sakura : * fire up * I can wait now so let's have a battle right away!

All : yeah!

Rory : great and today we gonna have a battle to each other is...

So the stadium out the ring and show it was the Break Ball. All the B-shot started to fire up!

Sakura : wow I seen this before!

Alicronia : me too!

Garubrun : is the break ball stadium.

Rory : and that is your battle today. You guys have battle to each other one and one. It mean two people have battle to each other to send marble flying. If you guys made it three marbles flying that will be the winner. Okay?

All : right!

Rory : alright here come your number roulette!

So all their phones started to glow and start their numbers when they stop. Riki and Sakura was shocked to see who gonna be first.