My Other Oc

Hey guys is me and today I wil  Make an other Oc. And is the same thing I couldn't give a picture so I only give their look.

Here :

Name : Sayaka Nijihana

Age : 12

Her look : her hair just her older sister is hair is in rainbow colors. Her aqua marine eyes. And her pale skin.

Personally : just like her older sister but she not shy like her. But clam and nice. Always serious in the battle. She also Evey loyalty to her friends and her sisters.

B-Daman : Empire Drasina

- she look kind half Dravise and half Dracyan.

- her body look in light aqua color with rainbow wings on the side and her eyes are in yellow. 

- it can switch to control type and rapid fire.

- her avatar look just like Dravise. Her aqua body with her golden armor and her eyes is in yellow color.

Like : acting, singing, dance, cooking, all kind of sports, spending time with her friends and her sisters.

Dislikes : inserts, hurting her friends or her sisters and childhood and snakes.

Occupation : B-shot, Actress and a secret agent.

About her :

Sayaka is the second sister of Sakura.

And her history just like Sakura. But she work has a worlds actress. And she also work in has a secret agent in WBMA ( well just like Sakura. She also work has a secret agent)

But she begins been an actress since she was 9 years old.

Her hairstyles :

Her outfit : just like her older sister Sakura

Her outfit : just like her older sister Sakura. But her jacket was in aqua color. And she wearing a black tall boots. And she wearing a aqua headband with a white flower on the right side her hair.

Catchphrase : LET'S THE CAMERA ON! / GO WITH LOYALTY EMPIRE DRASINA!

Love instead : Samuru Shigami

Birthday : the same with Sakura.

Here my second OC :

Name : Sana Nijihana

Age : 12

Her look : her hair just like her rest her sisters. She have lavender eyes. And her tan skin.

Personality : just like her rest her sisters but not shy like her older sister. She always fire up like her childhood ( Kamon) and sometimes she also cause trouble.

B-Daman : Harmony Alikiasa

- her look just almost the same like Drive Garubrun.

- her body was in light lavender. With aqua blue eyes. And the body.

- it can switch to power shot to control type.

- her avatar is almost like Garuburn. Her body was in lavender body with a golden armor.  And her blue eyes.

Like : singing, dancing, cooking, taking pictures, making stories and all kind of sports .

Occupation : B-shot, TV hosting. Novelist and a secret agent.

About her :

Her history just the same with her rest her sisters.

But she becomes worlds TV hosting when she was 7 years old. And been a novelist when she is in 11 years old.

And she also work has a secret agent in WBMA.

Hairstyles :

Her outfit : just like her rest her sisters but her jacket was in purple color

Her outfit : just like her rest her sisters but her jacket was in purple color. And she wearing tall boots has well. On her left side her hair she wearing a red big bow with white flower on top.

Catchphrase : I'M FIRE UP! ( author : taking catchphrase from Kamon. ( 🤣🤣🤣 🔨) / LET'S TAKE DOWN THE STAGE! HARMONY ALIKIASA!

Love instead : Kamon Day.

Birthday : the same all her sisters.

Well that it guys. I will making rest my OC sooner or later. And I have a lot of thinking to do now. 

So I have to go.

Bye!