Chapter 2

Once the laughter had died down. The laughter coming from the 6'5" wild type of the host club, that is. It is finally time to get on with the one question I have had this entire time.

"Now," I say, snapping the attention back to me. "Haruhi, if you don't mind me asking. Why are you crossdressing?"

"Boss! Boss!" The twins screah, "Red alert! Red alert!" The two clones run around in circles, failing their arms as if they were in a shojo anime. Tamaki, seeming to revive from the initial shock, got an idea.

"Boys, there is only one way to keep my precious daughters secret." The "king" said, a hand to his chin and butt in a king's throne. That may I add, came out of nowhere! "Kagome! You must become the host club's maid!"

"HUH?!"

"Actually Tamaki, this is your best idea yet." Specs said, writing in his death note. "It would increase profit and keep Haruhi's gender a secret. So, what do you say Kagome? Do you accept our offer to become the host club's maid?"

That's where all this started. Well, with the host club that is. I have a feeling things are about to get a whole lot weirder.

***

A week has passed since then and the only normal person here, besides me and the boys, is Haruhi. If you can call a girl who is dressing as a guy to pay off a debt to a host club for breaking a vase. Even still it's been nice being around a girl again. Today is my first cosplay day and it's late-edo era themed. Yay! Note the sarcasm. I lived through this era, well sort of. I'm also dressed as a miko, ironic, huh?

"Why is he speaking Tosa dialect?" Haruhi asked, " You know, I never thought that late-edo era cosplay would be this popular." Me neither Haruhi, me neither.

"Come on, you can't be serious." Hikaru said, materializing out of nowhere with Kaoru to his right. "That's like one of the basics." Yeah basically insane.

"There are plenty of girls who find the late-edo era totally fascinating, particularly the Shinsengumi." Kaoru explained, defineding this cosplay. It's not that I hate this cosplay, I just find it funny.

"And most of the girls who like it are complete manics about it." Mitsukuni added, standing in front of the twins.

"Unless you lived through it," I mumbled to myself. This is too weird for its own good. I wonder how Takashi is doing. I just time traveled through the era, he was born then. Throughout my mind ranting, I walked off, my feet taking me to my mate.

"No way, he's totally Yamazaki." Some girls exclaimed once I made it over. Someones here. Takashi and I make eye contact, I give a small nod. Takashi picks up his spear, turns it around and lunges it into the wall.

"Mori-senpai?!" Haruhi exclaims, the other hosts rushing over.

"Why the sudden lunge?!" Kaoru asks.

"You're not getting enough attention?!" Hikaru buzzed.

"Please calm down, Mori-senpai!" Tamaki demanded. "I know you're upset that you only have one line a chapter. We're in the second chapter and you only said two things. Is that it?! I'm sorry!"

"No," Takashi said, kicking down the screen. Me coming up on his left. "We have a trespasser."

"Takashi Morinozuka!" The red head says, springing up, only to bow at Takashi's feet. "Senpai," he started, "please take me on as your apprentice!"

"Huh?"

***

"Ritsu Kassanoda, 1st year class D." Kyoya started. He was sitting on the couch with the twins on his right and Tamaki and Haruhi on his left. Taka, Mistu and myself sitting at a table behind the "main" people. "Heir to the 3rd generation Kassaoda syndicate, the most powerful gang in the kanto area. He was admitted this year into Ouran Acadmey's highschool. He has long red hair, a mean looking appearance, is reserved and has few friends. It is said that if you meet his eyes, you'll have bad dreams for 3 months. If you bump into him you'll end up in the hospital. And talking back to him sends you to an early grave. He is so feared by his classmates that they call him the walking blizzard."