Chapter 3

I actually got sleep! Yay! You wouldn't think it but trying to oversee operations of the demon and human worlds is a lot of work. Takashi, Mitsukuni and I just dropped off Shippo and Rin to the elementary portion of the academy. We were walking into the school when Ritsu Kassanoda bowed in front of us.

"Big brother Morinozuka, I just wanted to say good morning."

"Good morning to you, Bossanova," Mitsukuni said, waving at the red-head.

"Morning, Ritsu-kun," I say. Earning a slight blush from the boy. I have never been one for sur-names.

"Right back at you," Ritsu says, moving forward. "Allow me to carry your bag, senpai?"

"That's okay, I can manage," Takashi reaspons. I hear a scratching sound and something coming towards us. Takashi notices as well and pushes Ritsu back by the forehead. A flower pot lands shortly after. Soon another pot is thrown and Taka slices through it with his hand. Not long after people start to surround us asking if Takashi is okay.

"You okay?" I hear Takashi ask me.

"Yep, and you?" I get a nod and a grunt for an answer. I went along with the rest of my day. Knowing that someone wanted Ritsu's head. We are now in the host club, the king, devils, the shadow king and the host club's secret princess all listening to Ritsu talk about someone being after Takashi. In truth, there is always someone out to get us. But it's not us who's the target this time.

'So... What's the plan?' I mindlink Takashi.

'Tamaki or the twins will probably do something stupid and make Kassanova run out of the club room. Once Kassanova runs out, it will be the perfect time for Mitsukuni and I to catch the guys who are after him.'

'So I can't go catch bad guys?'

'No'

'FINE! I'll stay here with Haruhi then.' I hear him chuckle at my reaction before cutting off the link. After our little mind conversation ends, the rest of the hosts- minus Haruhi- go over to discuss a new plan. I then moseyed my way over to Ristu-kun and Haruhi, who was going to serve him tea.

"Hey Kassanova," Haruhi said. "Just thought I'd warn you. I wouldn't put too much faith in that bunch if I were you."

"Yeah, they tend to go overboard," I say.

"Well, thank you both, but Morinozuka recommended these guys to me. Besides, I don't have much choice. Without their help I've got nothing." Ritsu said as both me and Haruhi took a seat. "Hey, I don't think I've met either of you before? What're your names?"

"I'm Haruhi Fujioka."

"And I'm Kagome. We're both first years."

"Just like you Kagome and I were admitted when we got to high school. I guess we're buddies." Haruhi said, smiling at the walking blizzard.

"Buddies?" Ritsu perked up. "So Haruhi, Kagome, do you like to play kick the can?"

"Sometimes. Whata 'bout you, Haru?" I reply.

"To be honest it's not my favorite thing in the world. But you know, it might be fun once in a while." Haruhi replies. Bossanova is now looking at the crossdressing girl with heart eyes. At first she didn't notice, then it started to get creepy. And FINALLY she noticed, "What is it?"

Before Ritsu could reply. Tamaki came barreling over, "Bossanova!"

"Yes!" Said boy responded standing from the couch.

"I think we've finally come up with something that'll change your tough guy image," Tamaki said. Oh no, this can't be good.

We were all standing in a line looking at a pissed Bossanova with Kitty ears. It's taking all my power to control my laughter. Then Mitsukuni commented, "A cat monster." With the most deadpan face ever. I burst out laughing, earning a glare from the kitty eared boy. With that Tamaki turned us around to discuss what to do next.