Chapter 4

After Haruhi and I finished changing, we left to calm the raging inferno of the host club. I can feel both Takashi and Mitsukuni trying to hold back. Takashi is doing a much better job than Mitsukuni.

"Come on, guys," I said leaving the prep room.

"Stop scaring Kassanova. Sorry about this." Haruhi said, standing infront of Ritsu-kun.

"Hey Fujioka, Kagome." Ristu said, heat crawling up his face.

"Look, it's all right. It doesn't matter to me. You can tell whoever you want to." Haruhi repiled. She is being all passive about this, unlike some people I know. As the twins start to pester Kassanoda about being in love, I make my way over to Mitsukuni. I pick him up, despite his complaints and start my stroll to Takashi.

"I-i-i'm going home!" Ritsu yells, running out of the club room. But before he could make it out, Takashi grabbed him loosely by the arm.

"Bossanova," He starts out. "You ever pull something like that again, I will personally ensure your ticket to the netherworld." Apparently Takashi was having a harder time holding back then I thought.

We heard a large audible gulp and a squeaky "I won't" from the red-head before he scurried out of the club room. Running like a bat out of hell. I walked over to mine, Mitsukuni and Takashi's bags, before I snorted. "Didn't expect you to go that far." I only get his signature grunt in response. I walked over with all three bags and gave Taka his.

The Eastern-Western lord and I then left with Mitsukuni still placed on my hip. Leaving a stunned host club in our wake.

***

We had to stay late today so we had 4-eyes, Shippo and Rin go ahead and take the limo home. Giving me and Takashi a nice run. I made him carry the bags while I carried Mitsukuni. Before long we were back home in the safety of our castle.

Currently I am standing in my closet half dressed. I was trying to decide which sweater would look better with my jeans when I feel two large calloused hands grip my waist. Being pulled back into a hard chest.

"Hey, Takashi. Did you need something?" I ask. But instead of an answer I get a light kiss planted right below my ear. "Mm, Takashi?" Another kiss. "Are you jealous?"

"I'm the only one who should see you like this." I try to hold in a moan as another kiss is planted.

I swivel around to face him. "You're still not answering my question." I cross my arms under my chest and smirk. "You know it's not a big deal, right?"

Taka signs, bending down to bring his forehead to mine. "To me it's a big deal." Yeah to demons another male seeing their mate in an indecent state is seen as a challenge to their claim and they become super possessive. And for inu youkai that's even more so. Add in the extremely protective factor and you can create your own merry-go round.

"Well the past is in the past, Takahsi. Now let me put a sweater on, okay?" Instead he just pulled me closer and kissed me.

Lets just say I never got my sweater on.

***

The next morning my routine went like normal. Wake up, make sure every family member who goes to school is awake or wake them up, get dressed, do my hair, put on makeup if I feel like it, assist the staff in making breakfast, make sure everyone is ready and has everything and then it's off to school. Now imagine trying to do all this and being sore as all hell. Sounds fun, doesn't it?

We drop off Rin and Shippo to Ourans elementary school, Chika to the jr high and the rest of us go to the highschool. I'm then off to classroom 1-A and have my daily morning girl talk with Haruhi before the twins show up. She and I have grown close.