Chapter fourteen

Rose couldn't help but easedrop a bit on the conversation, she expected Amber to lecture her but the teenage girl seemed to be doing the exact same thing. She was surprised to find out that her best friend or rather her boyfriend, was half dark angel. The angels that chose to turn away from their selfless nature and follow the devil himself, Lucifer. It scared her honestly, she knew Adam would never want to intentionly hurt anyone expect for maybe Shawn, but she couldn't blame him she still wanted to break the guy's legs. "I take it you heard everything too? " Amber asked giving Rose a sad glance, "yes I feel so confused, " Rose admitted, she hated herself for feeling this way, she shouldn't be doubting Adam. She promised him at a young age, she never would, but hear she was feeling scared of him because of what she just found out. "Do you love my brother? " Amber asked catching Rose off guard "what kind of questions is that of course I do, " Rose said her voice beginning to crack, why would Amber even ask her that question. Rose had loved Adam since the moment they meet, and if his second soul didn't scare her away, then him being half dark angel shouldn't either. "They why are you afraid, I can see the fear in your eyes, " Amber pointed out and Rose felt her heart rare speed up, at this point she wasn't sure if Amber was going to take her out so she wouldn't hurt Adam or she was trying to knock some sense into her. But she did know one thing, whether he was part dark angel or not she still loved Adam and she wouldn't turn her back on him now. Not at a time like this, so she looked Amber dead in the eyes and said "I not afraid of him, I'm afraid for him, I love him so much I always have and I always will. I don't care what he is, he's still my Adam. " Rose declared and Amber's face grew into a smile "don't you think you should say that to him and not me, " Amber said and Rose realized she was right.
**********
"All of this is all a lot to take in, and I have many mixed feelings about it all, but I'm not going to run away from myself anymore, I want to learn how to control my powers so I can help people. " As Adam said this, his hologram watch beeped and when he pressed it he saw a news headline all about him. Earlier today A number of police officers we're killed after three individuals broke out Emily Grey from her cell, if anyone has any information on this three contact the police force immediately. "Shawn, " Adam said with a cold tone "Govener Connor's son? " Emily asked "yes although I prefer to call him the stalker, " Adam said turning off his watch "he must have followed me when we broke you out, and now he's framing me for all those murders. I have to stop him, " Adam declared "I'm coming with you, " Rose said suddenly appearing out of nowhere "I can't allow that, you could get hurt. " Adam said to her, cleary worried for her safety "then teach me how to defend myself because i'm letting you go again. "