Sin of wrath

Izuku awoke from a dream, Or so it would seem. He looked all around in this new place and realized this isn't his room, But in a tavern of old. " it seems that my chosen has arrived". Izuku looked around the bar and his eyes stopped at a blonde kid around his age cleaning a glass. "Come, sit, we have much to talk about" Izuku was hesitant for a moment then the boy said "oh don't worry I won't hurt you" Izuku came to the bar stool and sat. 

"where am i" 

"formerly a tavern called the boars's hat. But now we are in a realm called Purgatory.Since only your mind is here you are basicly immortal here. But enough of that explanation i have a offer for you, In your relm there are things called quirks and you don't have one. Am i correct" the boy said

"yes" 

"then this is perfect. Quirk's are basicly magic of old in the future. i am offering power of your wildest dreams. I am Meliodas the demon king and the sin of wrath and I will give you my power." 

"d-demon king" 

"yep but i am going to give you a power limiter though so you don't go and kill yourself. You can also come here physically to chat if you want. So will you accept my offer to be the next demon king"

"yes but isn't there a catch or something" 

"oh yeah i almost forgot. It will give you immeasurable power, and if you lose your emotions, you will go berserk. Also it will make you immortal, every time you die you lose more and more emotions" 

"will i ever be able to use them whenever i want" 

Yep and you have three forms, Well actually four but we will talk about that another time. First is your normal form, it will have increased strength and the power of full counter. since quirks are magic it will release the quirk back to the opponent times two. Your second form is berserk form. you will grow spots of darkness on the body and can form into many different things. They will prevent any harm to you, But you can't control your self. The third is my Assault Mode. You have have more darkness and it relies on more on demon powers than anything so you will have to master the dark arts to use this. Now the fourth form will come later when the time comes but the name is demon king mode. Now i will transfer you my powers'' 

"will i be a hero"

" the best "

Meliodas then reached across the bar and put his hand on izuku's fore head. " and you will get a cool tattoo".then meliodas transferred akk his magic to izuku. " congrat's you are the new demon king"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku awoke from his dream and looked around to see his room and it was 6:00 in the morning. his bicep felt sore and he took his shirt of to see someone else. " what the actual Fuck" Izuku started to remember his dream little by little and when he figured it out he was like :

 " what the actual Fuck" Izuku started to remember his dream little by little and when he figured it out he was like :