Battle at the USJ

"What is this power I feel. Is this Izukus final form" Bakugo asked
———inside usj———
"Now you shall know my power"
Then all the nomu attacked at once. Izuku just stood there and aimed his fingers for a flick

 Izuku just stood there and aimed his fingers for a flick

When he flicked half of the usj was gone. Half of the nomu army was gone two and tomura was dumbfounded. Then the nomu started attacking again but this time Izuku got spirit spear chastiful in its true form and started to get rid of the nomu one by one and Izuku got divine axe rhita and giddion and dual wield the weapons and was swiftly getting rid of the nomu. Shinigarki was in fear of this boy and yelled "konogiri get us out of here now"
"Yes sir"
Shinigarki was getting into the portal but before he left he sliced shinigarki face hand in half. Then the portal closed so he went out side to see if everyone was ok.
"Hey anyone injured"
"No but bro that was sick this is such a cool form"
Izuku scratched the back of his head and said
"Yeah thanks"
Izuku powered down but passed out for a minute and woke up in the bus in his hero costume. "Hey where are we going"
"We are all going to see what rank you get"
"Oh cool"
"Alright we are here"
We walked into a building and right as I got off the bus reporter's started to surround me. "How does it feel to be the first hero to be ranked while in your first year at U.A"
"I say I am glad that I can make a dream for everyone in the future and drive more students to work harder. I didn't start out with this power I had to earn the right to have this power to save everyone"
"Thank you for your time"
"Your welcome well I will be off"
———Izuku POV——
I started to catch up to the others to go into the building. I was lead to back stage where I made sure everything was fine on my suit. I felt all my pride coming up on me and I am going to show it to everyone.
Then the announcer. Came in "now for the reason we are all here,to witness history of hero's, may Izuku Midoriya come up."
I came down from the ceiling with my angel and demon wings. "Oh yeah I forgot to mention my full name it is Izuku Midoriya Liones. Thank you all for having me tonight and can not wait to make history with you all."
"Alright but before we start we all got to know what will your hero name be Midoriya liones."
"The sin hero: Cath"
"Now for the ranking of the sin hero cath is number 2"
Everyone bursted in cheers and my friends came running up to me and hugged me. Some of them cried. I even cried but then I heard a familiar voice.
"Izuku"
"M-mom, what are you doing here I thought you were over seas"
"Yeah but why wouldn't I come to see my baby boys dream come to reality"
"Thank you mom"
Then we hugged each other for a while. Then the announcer came to me and gave me two cards.
"The first one is a hero I.D card and the other one is a personal earnings for jobs that you do. Hope you do good out there Midoriya liones"
Then everyone looked confused "wait liones"
"Oh yeah I forgot about that hey y'all want to see where I got my power from"
I opened a portal to purgatory "let me show you mom how this all happened"
I held out my hand and she grabbed it and we all went in. "Welcome to the place in between the after life and the living world called purgatory. Let me go check if meliodas wants to open up again"
Izuku walked into the tavern and everyone was confused then they heard yelling of excitement then Izuku came out again. He waived his hand for them to come in. "Meet the seven deadly sins and the supreme deity."
"Wow"
"Mom let me show you my other parents"
"WAIT OTHER PARENTS"
We both walked up to meliodas and Elizabeth. "Hello I am Midoriya's mother Inko"
"Hi I am Elizabeth the supreme deity of god"
"And I am meliodas the demon king"
"Wow nice to meet you both. Thank you for giving my son a chance"
Meliodas put a hand on inkos shoulder and said
"He is my son too so I would do anything for him also"
Then inko started to do a water fall

 Thank you for giving my son a chance"Meliodas put a hand on inkos shoulder and said "He is my son too so I would do anything for him also"Then inko started to do a water fall

"Mom it is ok your going to flood the tavern"
"It's ok we got drainage for this kinda of thing"
"Huh I'm guessing drunks cryed there life out"
"Yeah. Speaking of drinks who wants some"
Then everyone yelled that they want some "ok bonya ale for everyone"
"Yay"
———————————
After that night everyone was passed out except four people inko and Elizabeth socializing while referring the drinking match between meliodas and Izuku they both took one last shot then meliodas passed out "alright Izuku wins"
Then everyone woke up except meliodas to cheer him while he then passed out too.
Merlin made a portal for everyone to there home and that night Izuku could sleep through bombardment's of nukes and survive. The next morning Izuku got up early and went on a patrol and stopped a few robbery's but there was a supper villain on the sub way that looked like a shark thing. Izuku sommoned his costume and went into assault mode and defeated the villain easily and got paid more money. (He still has 2,900000$ but he has been getting good jobs). After he turned him in he went to U.A and was welcomed and congratulated by the staff. He made it to 1-a and Aizawa actually looked like he had sleep. "When did you start sleeping"
"That ale last night was strong but good. Take a seat we are doing another event"
"Sports festival"
"Yeah how did you know"
"I can look into the future like how Kaminari is about to sneeze a 1.3 million volt sneeze so could momo take care of that please"
Momo covered kaminari in a blanket then he sneezed and now he was an idiot. Everyone stood in awe at this. "Yes just as Izuku said it is the sports festival time so we give you two weeks off to train"
'Hey Izuku you are going to meet the other sin at this'
'Thanks Merlin'
———————————————
Alright another chapter done now the next one will be a little sad but we will finally meet another sin hope your exited and don't get t chorona