Tha big battle

"Three two one begin"
We ran at each other with incredible speeds and i was just blocking all mights punches with my legs "yo time out"
"What is it"
"I'll give you one punch on me. Use United States of smash. Don't worry I can take it"
"Ok."
All might got in a position and people thought it was over. Boy were they wrong.
"UNITED STATES OF SMASH"
He punched me and a huge amount of wind pressure went in the stadium and people were up and trying to see what happened.
"I mean it was good and all but are you sure that was the strongest one"
Izuku came out of the dust with a new form and everyone looked in awe.

"I mean it was good and all but are you sure that was the strongest one"Izuku came out of the dust with a new form and everyone looked in awe

His right eye was a goddess eye and his left was a demon with a mark on his head

"Let me show you my punch"
The all a sudden darkness surrounded him

"Let me show you my punch"The all a sudden darkness surrounded him

Izuku realed back his arm and then punched him in the face. All might was about to go out of the ring but izuku caught him and kicked him into the air and axes kicked him to the ground.
"Is that all you got"
"Oh you want me to actually punch you"
"Eh" the ground shook under me and the whole battle ground cracked and made a crater.
"You still wanna try me"
"Try me"
"Your funeral"
Izuku made a giant hand of darkness and punched all might. And then made a axe out of his arm and swooshed it at all might and all might caught the axe but it was burning him so he let go and it slashed at his side. Then Izuku ran at him and punched him at a wall.
"T-t-that is it. All might has been knocked out so the winner is Izuku Midoriya"
"Wow he beat all might. And he said if he used more it could destroy the whole stadium"
"How did he do that"
"I want him"
"So do I"
Izuku looked at where endeavor was and pointed at him. All of the crowd was confused then Izuku spoke "I see it in your soul endeavor you want to fight me come on down and see what happenes."
" my son will beat you. He is more powerful than you will ever be"
"So your saying that your only reason for having a son was to beat all might is that right. Your saying that you think of him as a possession. Oh your kind of people I hate the most. COME DOWN AND FIGHT ME"
"Alright me and shoto will show you your place.shoto we are going down there now"
They both went down there and was at the bottom
"Shoto get out I only want endeavor"
"Shoto you are not leaving you are mine and you will listen to me"
"Mic start the match"
"Alright go"
Izuku sommond lostvayn and teleported shoto to the stands. Now he could show everyone what he could do. He put the arena in a perfect cube so he could not destroy everything. "What is this"
"This is called a perfect cube. Now I can go all out."
"Try me bitch"
Izuku took one step and was immediately in front of endeavor And punched him in the gut. He was sent flying in the air and punched him back to the ground. He sommoned four clones and attacked endeavor. They all fought him for a sec and then they disappeared and Izuku was infront of him again and slashed his chest. "It wasn't fatal so you will be fine. Now let me put you where you belong."
He walked up to him and put his foot talons on endeavors head.

"He walked up to him and put his foot talons on endeavors head

"Now I am going to say this once. Let your family go. Move out of your home. Let out their mom and never talk to them again. Or I swear on liones and Camelot I will Put you in hell and no one will hear your cries for help when I am down there beating you to a pulp. Do I make misled clear"
Izuku tightens the grip on his feet.
"Yes"
"Good"
Izuku lifted him up with his feet and threw him against a wall. He let down the barrier and it was announced that he won and chears could be heard all around Japan. There were big head lines like: ua student beat number 1 and 2 hero or new kid already in the top five spot. When Izuku got home he got a letter from the hero association and it said to come to ceremony in xxx after school for official ranking. Izuku was happy about this and was exited. The next day at school Izuku was greeted by everyone and was congratulated on the battle yesterday. Oh yeah did I forget to mention he has 2901414.15 dollars. He went into 1-a and told them about the letter and that he wanted to invite everyone to come.
"Yes we would love to come" everyone said but bakugo
"Bakugo I know your salty to me but I want you to come as an old friend for my sake. Like the good old days" Izuku asked with his hand out.
Bakugo thought for a second all the good times he had with Izuku and looked at Izuku again
"Yea, I would for you de-no, Izuku"
"Thanks man"
"Alright everyone on the bus we are going to USJ and also congratulations Izuku"
Thank you MR.aizawa"
—————————————————
Alright that is it for this chapter hope you liked it and don't get chorona byes