Chapter 1- A.Zepplin

(thats Peter btw. Yes I know.)

July 20. 2020.
8:45 AM.

I woke up. Shot up more like. Sweat dripped from my scalp. Nightmares. Again. I sighed heavily, turning and facing the window, where warm sunlight streamed through my black curtains. I wiped a hand down my face. I looked back at the other side of my bed, not seeing anyone. Surprisingly not even Zenyatta. She liked to sneak in every so often.

I soon let that go, getting up and stretching, sighing and finally feeling a bit more awake. I opened my curtains, looking out to the dim neighborhood. Seeing every little bush touched by a golden drop of sun gave me some type of happiness somehow. Living in a mansion wasn't the biggest perk of being a multi-millionaire though. I smiled and sighed a bit before pulling on sweatpants and heading downstairs.

Once in the kitchen, I started on making coffee. Humming slightly. I felt a presence. Not very smart to sneak into THE Necromancer's home. I groaned slightly, rolling my eyes and turning around. Ah, Peter, that's a relief.

"Goodmorning gorgeous." He smiled warmly.

I smirked and exhaled, shifting and leaning on the granite counter behind me "Morning Peter. What might you be doing here?" I watched Peter, a bit curiously saying as truly he had no business here. I didn't even fuck him last night.

"Seeing you," Peter stated, getting off the white couch and walking closer.

I smiled "Getting attached now?" I snickered, turning back around and going back to the coffee, it starting to brew as I finished. Peter had now wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Are you working today?"

I raised an eyebrow. "I have some papers to fill out with Zenyatta at two-thirty but other than that, I suppose not." He smiled and planted a kiss to my neck "Good. Mind going out with me later? six-ish?" I smiled a bit at that. Peter had never taken me on a date. We'd just become intimate because I took him home one night and it kept going from there.

"Dresscode?"

He pulled away and tilted his head, thinking, as I sipped on my now perfect coffee. Peter sighed and looked at me. "Formal? That is if you don't mind going with me to Evelyn's party?"

"Ugh."

Peter laughed a bit "Something wrong with her?" I smiled and shook my head a bit "She is SUCH a bitch." I said while laughing, which ended up with Peter laughing as well. "I gave her a loan of 50 grand, and she dares to say that I was a disgrace in an interview." Peter leaned forward, smiling in disbelief "She called you what?!" I threw my head back laughing a bit "A disgrace! She said I need to 'Help the children' more."

Zenyatta cleared her throat, apparently, she was able to waltz in silently while Peter and I were laughing.

Peter and I jumped and turned to her, Zenyatta and Peter sharing a dirty glare at each other. I sigh "Play nice kids." I leaned on the counter "Yes Zenyatta?" She crossed her arms "Well, One I assume you two are going to Evelyn's party, And two, I wanted to get to the Academy early. " She gritted her teeth a bit making me sigh "I'll go get dressed. Don't kill each other while I'm gone." I walked up, around the spiral staircase to my bedroom, where I started to change.

I assumed a nice flowy peach blouse with bell cuffed sleeves and some jeans with my Doc Martens would do nicely. I ran my fingers over the part of my shirt that had 'A. Zepplin' embroidered over it. At some point, a lot of people would be calling me that. Or, well, something close to that for that matter. I soon sighed before grabbing my black purse, like I'd know the brand, stuffing my wallet, car keys to my gorgeous 1972 Plymouth duster, and phone.

I walked back downstairs, gladly, Peter only had his finger on fire, glaring at Zenyatta who was leaning on her arm. I walked over and kissed Peter's cheek, the flame going out with a hiss as Zenyatta grumbled something incoherently. "Why can't we all just agree on a threesome?" I joked as Zenyatta rolled her eyes and crossed her arms "Because someone got to you first." She said sighing as she turned on one heel, opening the door and walking out.

I watched her go, her blue hair bouncing as she took each step. I turned to Peter, an annoyed expression taking place on his face. I put a hand on his arm, using my other hand to turn his head to face me. "I'll be home before six so I can get ready, Okay? It's only 9:30 we should be done by two to four, giving me enough time to get ready." I pecked his lips "Don't go with any other women, alright?" I started my way towards the door as Peter laughed a bit and sighed, watching me go.

"Alright darling, but don't go with any other people while I'm out alright?"

I smiled and waved a hand "Count on it!" I said before closing the door.

The ride to the Academy was silent. So silent and the atmosphere was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

She finally did something that involved sound, clearing her throat.

"So you've become more than fuckbuddies?" She said, an obvious edge to it.

I sigh, gripping the steering wheel "If you want me to say it, ask the question. Yes, we're dating now, how does that impact you?!" I shouted a bit, getting annoyed with her actions by now. She seemed to jump a bit, saying as I rarely shouted. "It annoys me because I've known you for far longer than him..." I sighed 'Why can't you just accept the fact I love him?" She crossed her arms, looking out the window. I could feel that she was about to cry. No doubt. Her actions said it flatly.

"It's because I loved you, idiot."  She said.

Now, this didn't come to much of a surprise to me "Zenyatta...I ran to you those nights for comfort...Not because I wanted anything..." I parked and looked at her "I'm sorry I hurt you, but I shouldn't have to apologize for my feelings." She turned to me sharply, wiping away any tears that had fallen "We need to fill out those papers." She turned and opened the door, getting out and slamming it harsher than usual, her heels clicking her way up to the academy.

I sighed and got out, fishing in my purse for my lighter and cigarettes, pulling one out and lighting it before settling it between my lips and inhaling.

I was in for a talking to on the way back.