Chapter 2- Zenyatta

Zepplin's brain is so clouded with lust and stupidity that she can't see shit. I've been with Zepplin for well over 15 years, and through the sleepless nights of us sneaking into each other's rooms and even the fucking, she's still not seen it...

She hasn't seen that I love her.

When she first got with Peter, I was hurt. So hurt I bought two pints of Ice Cream and ate it all.
Zepplin doesn't know how hard I've fallen because she doesn't want to. She knows exactly what she's done, and because she doesn't like it, she hasn't fixed it or acknowledged it. Zepplin isn't as she seems. She's a bad person whether you realize it or not. She changed her last name and it's even spelled wrong. 

You don't know half the stuff. Hell, if she could she'd cheat everything on earth. I'm convinced that Zepplin does what she wants and doesn't care about the consequences. 

I walked into the Academy. What soon was to be a house for a couple of children, Zepplin, and that filthy man.

Peter Formatza. 

Even his name sounded like the leader of the Italian Mafia, but that could be hot. You see, Peter and I despise each other. And for the right reason yes, he took my lover, and he's afraid of me taking her back. In which he has every right to be. 

The former owner wanted us to fill out safety precautions and ownership legalization. Boring, boring, and my favorite one, boring. Zepplin walked in soon, seating herself next to me. She stank of smoke. I made a quiet sound of disgust and returned my attention to the previous owner. She was old and frail. Her hand shook as she pulled each paper. She seemed like the granny to make you cookies, and they'd have actual chocolate chips instead of raisins. 

But she really was a racist, homophobic thing. Hell, her 17-year-old grandson had powers (which we were interested in and she obliged as long as she could get him out of the house) and she despised him. From what we heard, he couldn't feel anything or even be pierced. The skin of steel, nothing hurt him. 

As she flipped through the papers, she muttered something. "What?" Zepplin asked. The old lady kept that seemingly sweet face as she fingered through the stack of papers "I said you reek of that horrible nicotine. You meet me like this again and you loose right to own this place." 

Zepplin squinted, crossing her legs and leaning back in the faux leather armchair. "You're not my mother you deaf bitch..." She muttered. Quiet enough for the older lady, Mrs.Frau, to not hear, but loud enough for me to hear. 

Mrs. Frau pulled out two papers, one for me and one for Zepplin. "Fill these out, and the place is yours." She straightened her stack of papers and looked at her watch "Be quick though." Zepplin read over it, her bottom lip resting between her teeth. Hell, I was a psychic AND teleporter and she was more superstitious than me. I mean, she is a necromancer so she can technically 'sense the spirituals' but still. 

Zepplin soon clicked her pen and started filling it out quickly. A mix of neat and doctors note writing as she liked to call it. She soon smiled and handed Mrs. Frau her paper, and after a few minutes, I followed suit. Mrs. Frau read them and nodded, dropping the keys to each room, the front and patio as well as some of the balcony doors. Zepplin looked at me with an excited grin as Mrs. Frau shakily reached for her cane, took her briefcase, and waddled out "Toodles!" She shouted as she walked down the steps. 

I smiled "So tomorrow we start looking through the applications?" 

Zepplin nodded vigorously, "I've already filled out 5 applications, one of which being Dave Lezowits." My eyes widened in disbelief "You mean Mrs. Frau's grandson Dave?!" I exclaimed as she nodded. 

My smile and excitement soon faded as she checked her watch "Shit! Peter's gonna be picking me up in two hours." She got up quickly and I trailed behind her, waiting as she locked up the Academy and rushed to the car, getting in. 

I slumped in my seat as we drove to my house. I only lived about ten minutes away from her, but we had such different homes. Zepplin lived in a mostly white and silver mansion with her belongings, clothes, and herself being the only pops of color to be seen. Mine was more of a witch's house. Different oils, scents, brews, crystals, wardings, books, and such laid around. A lot of spiritual things, as well as a crystal ball, and the faint smell of lavender. Hell, the outside looked bent and twisted like a hobbit house.

Once Zepplin parked, I got out. "Thanks for the ride," I said shortly. 

She sighed "Look, Next Saturday we can go out for coffee. No Peter. No academy. Just us." 

I sighed and half-smiled "Sure." 

-------------------------------------
7:45. Evelyn's party. 

I sipped on my champagne. Watching Peter and Zepplin dance from the corner. I spotted Evelyn from there. On her large staircase with two of her bodyguards. I took another sip of my champagne before sneakily pouring it into the plant next to me. I hoped and hoped that this Academy would work. Especially that Evelyn's promoting it. 

Soon the chatter of the large crowd was broke by Evelyn tapping a fork against her glass "Ladies and Gentlemen~! If you'd please give me your attention!" Everyone of course turned to her and now that I look at it, She looks a bit like Brie Larson. Curled hair, platinum blonde, red lips. Yep. 

She smiled "Miss A.Zepplin? Would you mind coming up here?" 

I could feel Zepplin tense as she walked up, her black dress accentuating her curves. 

Evelyn smiled, flashing her blinding white teeth "This party is for one person exactly. And that person being A.Zepplin! Can we get a round of applause?" 

The crowd erupted into clapping as I growled a bit. The Academy was rightfully ours I threw in most of the money and helped Zepplin decide on the lot. 

Then it was so fast I almost didn't process it. Men from all around the crowds pulled out machine guns and shot a few rounds into the ceiling to show they were real. I sighed and looked around, locking eyes with Peter as he nodded up to where Zepplin was. Evelyn now had broken her champagne glass and was holding the sharp end to Zepplin's throat. 

She smiled her signature smile. "Now, anyone moves and Ms.Zepplin gets cut. " 

Evelyn scanned the crowd "I want Ms.Zepplin to hand over the ownership of the Academy, to me, as well as a sum of two million dollars. Cliche, I know, but it works." Evelyn smirked and looked at Zepplin "Well?" 

Zepplin snarled a bit, "Over my dead body!" She threw her head back, breaking Evelyn's nose as Peter engulfed into flame, and I was surprised his suit was made fireproof this time. He shot fireballs at the bodyguards' hands, knocking the machine guns out of them as people screamed and threw themselves into panic mode which helped such a great deal.

I teleported to each spot, kicking the guns just far enough to where no one could reach them. Peter nodded at me "You did well." I shrugged and smiled "Not so bad yourself." 

Zepplin had her foot, well, heeled foot on Evelyn's neck "I'm surprised you pulled that stunt." 

"Oh, there's more. Many more to come." Evelyn laughed, which now had a more psychotic tone to it than anything. 

Zepplin sighed "You're a pest." 

With that, Zepplin removed her foot, and kicked Evelyn's head into the metal railing, knocking Evelyn out. I sighed "You really couldn't have used any skeletons you could raise in a minute?" 

Zepplin ran a hand through her short, fluffy hair

"I really didn't want to give the news anchors the headline 'Blood on the Ballroom Floor.'"