𝒮ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃

Colby snuggled deeper into whatever he was on. He was tired and all he wanted to do was sleep. Crying and Brennen scarring him wore him out. He thought today would be his first punishment, good thing it wasn't.
Colby yawned letting out a little squeak in the making, this he heard someone chuckle slightly. Then he remembered Corey holding him and him fighting to keep his eyes open.

His blue orbs opened and he came face to face with clothes. He sat up yawning some more, he took his fists and rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes. Once feeling more relaxed he looked to see he was sitting on Brennen's lap while they were in the car. Brennen was in the passenger seat while Sam drove and Corey was in the back.

"Hey kitten, sleep good? Cuz we're almost home," Sam said taking his eyes off the road to look at him.

Colby didn't say anything, too tired to speak he nuzzled his face into the crook of Brennen's neck. Brennen arched his neck a bit giving him more access. Colby smiled a bit feeling his papi's hands go into his hair and massage his scalp.

Once the car came to a stop Brennen exited and put Colby down so he was standing. Colby wobbled a bit about to lose his balance but stood still catching himself. Brennen looked at him and laughed walking away, this causing Colby to be mad at him. He crossed his arms and focused his gaze on the cement as he followed beside Sam into their house.
Right as he stepped foot Sam picked him up by his armpits and carried him bridle style. Colby squirmed a bit but didn't say anything. He just put his arms around Sam's neck to keep from falling.

Sam lead them plus Corey and Brennen, upstairs. They cane to a door that had a Big baby pink C on it, Sam pushed past it and stood Colby on his feet again.
So this must have been the surprise, Colby thought. It was a huge, white and pink with some baby blue in it, room. There was a king size bed which the covers were pink (no surprise for Colby). And there was a big tv in the corner with two huge love sacs in front of it, and a giant koala bear that held a sign that read "comfy corner". Colby hate to say, but it wasn't that bad. He could get use to it, he thought.

"How do you like it kitty?" Elton appeared from the connected bathroom that was also in his room.

Colby looked at his feet playing with his sweater paws then looked up behind him to Sam. Colby pointes a finger to his chest.

"Yes baby it's yours," Sam chuckled.

Colby blushes smiling as he walked over to the bed climbing on it and sitting on his knees. He looked up and blushed a crimson color at seeing that everyone was looking at him. Corey noticed and smiled as he ran and jumped on the bed tackling the younger and tickling him. Colby laughed and giggled.

"Oppa s-stop!" Corey stopped at this looking at the younger confused.

Sam came and sat down beside the two, "baby what does oppa mean?"

Colby rolled over so he could sit up, he backed himself away until he hit the head bored, "I-I'm sorry".

Colby's eyes began to glisten as they filled with tears, he felt so embarrassed right now.

"Kitten no it's okay, you can call me that I don't mind. Sammy was just wandering what it meant," Corey picked Colby up and sat him on his lap.

He kissed his forehead then his neck then his lips. Colby smiled a bit as he used his sweater paws to wipe away his eyes.

"It's just what I-I use to c-call my d-dad when I was younger," Colby mumbled looking down playing with his hands.

"Colebear did you use to belong to someone els?" Elton Asked.

Colby nodded his head not meeting the others eyes.

"Well kitten you don't have to call me anything if you don't want to," Corey squeezed the younger tightly.

Colby let out a giggle, "I-I want t-to".

Corey smiled kissing him on lips this time letting it linger. "Your such a good boy," he mumbled in his hair.