𝒩𝒾𝓃ℯ

Colby sat on the floor in his new bedroom playing some wooden A,B,C blocks. Sam had come in not to long ago to wake him up but then left right away.
He was still in his pink onesie and was practically trembling with how much fear he had. He didn't mean to be so rude to Elton yesterday, he was just scared and nervous he never had a pacifier until now so yeah of course he didn't want it. He wasn't a baby, he was 19 years old.

He looked up at seeming a pair of black white stripped Vans shoes in front of him. It was Brennen, he bent down in front of Colby.

"I heard someone was having a little trouble listening last night, is that true?"

Colby looked down and played with the pink wooden block in his hands that had a C on it. Brennen grabbed the block and tossed it to the other side of the room.

"When I ask you a question I expect a response back".

"Y-Yes papa," Colby trembled his hands now shaking.

"Why?"

Colby just shook his head and put his head in his hands letting the tears flow. Brennen lifted him up and sat on Colby's bed with him on his lap.

"Look at me," Colby sniffled and wiped his eyes but looked up. "Tell me".

"I don't k-know," Colby cried looking down on Brennen's lap.

Brennen moves and lifted his chin up so he was looking at him. "You don't know?"

"I was s-scared and n-nervous I didn't mean t-to I want to tell daddy sowwy," Colby's lisp was now visible in his speech.

Brennen smiled knowing he was finally slipping into headspace now. He kissed his forehead then lifted his chin up again and kissed his lips a bit too harshly for Colby's liking.

"You'll get to tell daddy sorry that was my plan, but first I still need to punish you. Alright?"

Colby cried but nodded stuffing his face in Brennen's chest letting his sobs out.

"It won't be long princessa," Brennen smoothed out his hair. "I say choking a tad bit would do, it won't hurt baby".

All Colby could do was nod and agree, he didn't want to whine and protest. Choking? Like physical choking? That scares Colby, he didn't like the idea of running out of breath. (That's actually one of my phobias, is not being able to breath).