𝒯ℯ𝓃

TW: just so you readers know this book is very mature, this chapter gets into some sexual content.
-
     Colby sniffled as he held onto Brennen's hand walking down a hallway. He didn't recognized this hallway, with every step he took he was a trembling mess. Brennen would look down at him every once in a while but then back up.

Soon Brennen had stopped them in front of a regular wooden door, and Colby didn't feel as scared anymore. Brennen opened it and pushed the small part of Colby's back, so he could go in. He sighed seeing Colby walk slowly and cautiously. So he picked him up from under his arms and sat him on the black silk sheets of the bed.

This gave Colby time to look around his surroundings as Brennen rummaged through a closet. It was a room, a bedroom. Colby guessed it was Brennen's room. There wasn't anything scary about this room, he kinda liked it actually. Besides everything including the walls being black, it was nice.

Brennen returned to the bed with a smile on his face at seeing Colby admire the room.

"It's mine cariño," Brennen crawled on the bed. (Sweetie)

"W-What does that mean?" Colby scooter himself back against the headboard.

"Bitch".

Colby looked down at his hands, well that was mean he thought.

"I'm joking amor, it means sweetie".

"But what does a-amor mean?" Colby looked at Brennen with curios eyes.

"That's enough talking, your here to get punished so let's get to it. Please lay down".

Colby did as he was told to and laid on the silk sheets. Brennen unzipped his onesie pulling it off his shoulders, letting it dangle from his legs.

"P-papi?"

"What did I say about talking?" Brennen said calmly.

Brennen straddled Colby's waist, "Well?"

"N-not to t-talk".

"Sí so don't". (Yes)
"I want you to suck me," Brennen got off of Colby and laid on the bed to as he unbuttoned his black skinny jeans.

Colby sat up but stayed still for a minute, was he being serious? He thought.

"Bub your really pushing my buttons this morning," Brennen ran both his hands down his face in aggravation. "Take off the rest of your onesie".

Colby Listened and removed the fluffy comfortable fabric leaving him in only the panties Elton made him wear. He slowly moved in between Brennen's legs. He sat on his knees and played with his hands that were in his lap.

"Are you going to undress me or am I just gonna have to pound into you until I'm sure you can't walk for a weak?"

Colby squeaked at this earning a slight chuckle from the elder. Colby unzipped Brennen's pants and pulled them down to his knees. He saw the bulge in his boxers and gulped swallowing the lump in his throat. Now finding his throat incredibly dry.
He looked up at Brennen to see his head was on the pillow and he was looking up at the ceiling waiting. Colby hooked two fingers around his boxers and pulled them down to his knees also. He could feel his body getting extremely hot as his insides burned. He held in a moan at seeing Brennen's length. He moved to a more comfortable position and wrapped both hands around his member slowly as his hands shook.

He began licking the tip going down the sides as he flattened his tong on the tip. Kitty licking seemed to do the job at first as Brennen gripped Colby's hair shoving himself down Colby's throat making him deep throat him. Colby gagged a bit as his hands flung to Brennen's sides, trying to get a grip.

Brennen bobbed Colby's head up and down moaning at hearing Colby choke on his own saliva.
This is what he meant by choking, Colby thought.

Colby gagged as he was starting to find it hard to breath. He dug his nails into Brennen's hips as he clawed at the skin. Brennen moaning and just going at a faster past. He bucked his hips into Colby's mouth fucking his mouth.

Colby tried to get words out but was useless as all that he could manage was gargles and gags.

"Uhh fuck se siente tan bien," Brennen moaned arching his neck. (Feels so good) "almost there princessa".

With a few more hard full thrusts Brennen cane into Colby's mouth. Brennen gripped a fist full of Colby's locks and pulled him up.

"Swallo".

Colby tilted his head back swallowing the warm consistency finding pleasure as it went down his sore throat. Colby moaned at his sore jaw, moving a hand to rub it. Never in his life has he been fucked in the mouth like that.

Brennen reaches in the bedside table beside him pulling out some tissues he wiped off Colby's mouth for him then wiped himself down. He threw back on his boxers and picked Colby up sitting him in his lap.

"Don't miss behave niñito, that was just practice. Your next punishments will be a lot worse. Now I advise you you go apologize to daddy".