Guns and lights

"Relax, don't cry.."
I tried to calm my self down.
I was heading to my first class- photography.

As I walked into the class room people stared at me, again.
I walked fast to the desk in the back and sat down, I was trying to look as calm as I could.

"Avery? Are you ok?" Max asked, she pulled the chair next to me and sat down near me.

"Yeah I guess, I just.. Some guy really scared me that's all.. Don't worry about it."
I smiled at her, I tried to look fine, but she didn't buy it.

"What happened?" She asked worried.
"Forget I said anything, I'm fine, really"
She just nodded, but she still looked worried.

"Hey new girl" some guy said, he sat on the desk in front of me.

"Hey" I smiled at him, I was always polite, even when I really wasn't in the mood for a chitchat.

"Aren't you sweet? We should hang out tonight. I'm Logen, What your name again?"

'I never told you asshole' I thought, but instead I said "Avery, and I have plans with Max"
I lied and looked at her with a pleading stare.

"Yeah we're having a movie night, girls only"
She added. I smiled at her, relieved she lied for me.

"What about tomorrow?"
This guy was really getting on my nerves. Luckily just then, Mr. Jefferson walked into the class room, so I didn't have to answer him.

"We'll talk later Avery" he winked at me and left.

"This guy is seriously annoying. Thanks Max you saved my ass"
I said to her.

"No problem! Hey, wanna do this movie night for reals?"

"Sure, I'd love that! My room at 8?" I asked, feeling way better than before.
"It's a date! I mean.. Not a date date.. just.. uh..." she was blushing.

"Max relax I get it, not a date date. You told me you're straight, remember?" I giggled.

"Yes and I really am.. I guess I'm just weird sometimes, and awkward. I'm sorry!"
She looked really embarrassed.

"Don't you ever apologize for being weird! Normal is boring, and I LOVE weird" I winked at her, she seemed more relaxed.

"I guess you're right, normal is really
boring." She agreed.

Just then, the boy that scared the shit out of me walked in to the class room, he looked at me like he wanted to kill me or something right there and then, and he was walking towards me.
I felt like I just had to get out of there, my anxiety levels were too high to stay put.

"FUCK Max I need to get out of here. I'm sorry I'll see you at 8" I said, she nodded, she seemed worried again.

I walked as fast as I could past the boy, he didn't stop me, that was a relief.
Just as I was about to walk out the door someone grabbed my arm.
"Where are you going to miss?" Mr. Jefferson asked.

"I.. I just feel. I don't feel well sir, may I please be excused?" I asked nervously, trying not to look at the scary boy that kept staring at me.

"You're the new student, Avery right?"
"Yes sir" I said.

"You may go, but please know you can talk to me if you need any help"

"Thank you sir" I said and ran out to the toilet room.

I just stood there in front of the mirror, and started remembering all the times my father hit me, and.. The moment he killed my mom when I was just 10, I heard everything, but couldn't help her, he locked me in the next room. Everything bad that ever happened to me was in my head at that moment, I started crying and shaking.
Someone walked in and I hid my face, I tried to make myself look decent fast, but of course, it didn't work.

Chloe's POV:
Just as I entered I saw a girl crying,
I didn't have time for this shit. I had to meet Nathen and get this fucker's money.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a rude tone, hoping to make her go away.

"Oh umm.. nothing.. just.. I don't know." She said in a beautiful angelic voice.

When she turned around, fuck, I was hypnotized.
Her golden eyes had actual orange spirals on it. Fuck it looked so special, so beautiful. Dont get me started on her perfect body, her hair, her lips, every fucking thing about it her was perfect..
Something about her was so fragile, she looked so delicate..So.. tiny, which made her look cute too.
'Stop staring at her weirdo'
I thought.

"Hey I'm meeting someone here, he's kind of a dangerous dick.. So you should go" I didn't want to drug her into my mess.

"I can't walk out like that.. Is it ok if I just hide in the back here?"
She asked, I felt hypnotized again when I heard her angelic voice, she looked at me with her beautiful big eyes, filled with tears.

"Fine but go now"

She walked to the back and hid, I heard little sobs, I wonderd what made her hurt like that, she looked so sad..

Just then, Nathen walked in.
I threatened him, Told him I'll tell everyone he fucking drugged me, but he pulled out a gun. Things got bad real fast, he got really angry.

"Get that gun away from me psycho!" I yelled, and then he fucking shot me in the stomach. Shit, that hurt.

I saw the girl run towards us, I wanted to tell her to run away, but I just couldn't speak.

I wanted her to go, I wanted to protect her from this. But the second I saw the way Nathen looked at her, I knew it was way too late.

"You saw nothing bitch!" Nathen yelled at her and got out.

She got down on her knees, and put her hands on my stomach

"You'll be ok, I promise" she whispered. I saw light come out of her hands, and then I blacked out.