Butterflies

Chloe's POV:

I woke up covered with blood, but no pain,
I touched my stomach and there was no shot wound.

I suddenly remembered the girl and this crazy light that came out of her hands, and that's when I spotted her blacked out on the ground.

"Please wake up" I lightly touched her shoulder

She opend her eyes slowly
"Any chance you get me out of here? No hospitals! Just take me somewhere, anywhere but here..I'm in too much pain to walk" she said weakly.

"Did Nathen hurt you? I'll kill that mother fucker!"

"He didn't. It's complicated" she whispered and fainted again.

I was so confused about everything, but I was mostly worried about her.

Every one was in class so I knew I could get her out of there without being spotted with all that blood on me.

I put one arm behind her shoulders, the other behind her knees and lifted her.
She was so light, I barely felt her weight.

Her long hair moved beautifully as I lifted her, she was so damm beautiful.. "focus chloe" I told myself.

I desided to take her to my house, no one was home anyway.
I carried her to my truck, I put her in the back sit, feeling relieved that no one spotted us.

I started driving and thought about all the crazy shit that just happened.
'He fucking shot me, I have no shot wound, but I'm soucked with blood. And that light, did I imagine it? Am I going nuts or something?' I asked myself

Avery's POV:

I woke up in a car, the pain was gone, but I felt really weak.
I was confused for a second.
And then I saw the back of the driver. The blue hair, the leather jacket, I understood this girl did as I told her.

"Thank you so much" I said.

She stopped the car and turned to face me.
"Are you ok? You scared the shit out of me!"

"Yes I'm fine, just weak, where are we going?" I got up to sit.

"My house, I have a lot of questions angel"

I giggled "Angel?"

"Well yeah, you look like one, not to mention that freaky light that came out of your hands"
She turned her face back to the road and started driving again.

I blushed instantly, coming from her it felt really special, I wasn't sure why, but I was glad she thought I looked like an angel.

"I'll tell you everything if you promise not to tell a living soul" I smiled embarrassed by my reaction, my cheeks were still burning from her compliment.

she looked at me through the mirror.
"I swear"
she smirked, she definitely saw I was blushing.
This punk chick had a super hot smirk.

I was definitely confused by the way she made me feel, I was nervous and exited at the same time.

"Are you new here or something? I never saw you around"

"Yeah I just moved here"

"By the way, I'm Chloe, What your real name angel?"
She winked at me through the mirror.
I felt butterflies filling my stomach

"Avery"

"Welcome to Arcadia bay Avery".