𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

DAISY AND BELLA

DAISY AND BELLA

YOU AND MEG arrived in boston, at a grand, beautiful house, none other than annie moffat's. climbing out of the car, you couldn't help but notice as meg glances down at her clothes, feeling a little self conscious.

"you look beautiful, meg." you reassured her and grasped her hand.

most of the girls were already there, and they were in beautiful dresses. the house was buzzing as everyone paraded up the brown staircase, you and meg walked aside annie. a gorgeous brunette, who wore a grey dress with plain decoration.

"now what dresses will you wear tonight, [ y/n ]?" annie asked, turning around to face you both.

"i've brought two actually. a most stunning pink one, and an equally as radiant purple. i've just had trouble deciding." you said, bursting with anxiousness.

"what about you, meg?" annie turned to face the girl in question.

"i will wear, this one." meg said firmly, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. but in truth, she felt quite embarrassed that she didn't have another nice dress.

"that one?" sally said, with a hint of surprise. "can't you send home for another?"

"i haven't got another." meg said, beginning to get frustrated. oh how dreadful it was being poor.

"only the one? oh that's so funny," sally said, now laughing. but you could tell it wasn't a joke.

"not at all." meg answered. her voice now had an edge to it, and you decided that before she got angry you would do something.

"don't worry meg, you can wear my sweet pink dress." you grinned.

"see there's no need in sending home, daisy. i'm going to call you daisy now." annie said, now extremely giddy.

"i don't know..." meg trailed, now shocked with your proposal.

"you'll wear it to please me, won't you, daisy?" annie practically begged.

"um, if it's alright." meg turned to you, her eyes shining with joy. you knew what it felt like to want things. when your parents died and before you lived with aunt alice, you stayed in an extremely poor orphanage, as you could not access your parents money until you turned eighteen.

"of course." you smiled, and gave her a hug.

"bella, you're so kind." annie grinned at you, seemingly pleased with her nickname.