Part 1

Kari could barely remember what happened that day when she was freed from the clutches of a villain. She was only three years old when it happened. Though she did remember being carried out of the building by a girl she came to recognize as her sister,before everything went black. It was hard to think that she was part of a long term investigation regarding a group of villains, she hardly even remembers her life there. But now she lied awake on a soft bed, in her comfy home that she was given. Though it wasn't easy for her.

She struggled daily to keep herself under control, her body ached and was painful to use because of her quirk, the one she hated to use because of the painful drawbacks that I flicked her when she used it too much. But she was getting stronger with each passing day, her body was able to develop and handle her strong quirk.

But what lies before her was a different story...

Kari Kai, 15 years old. Quirk: White Fire....

————————————————————————

heeeeeelo and welcome to my first fanfiction that I actually plan to continue!!!! I have the first 4 chapters already written. And will be updated at least once a week.

Min this story we follow my oc Kari Kai! I don't want to reveal too much about her yet since all will be reavealed soon enough.