Chapter 17

Chapter 17

~Zayn's POV~

*The next day*

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen letting out a yawn, it was seven in the morning and I would still be asleep if I didn't have to wake up to piss. Lily and I stayed up until four in the morning watching horror movies. We went from The Conjuring marathon to The Halloween series, both of which was too much for Lily apparently. Lily was still upstairs asleep, she got scared and decided to climb into my bed...scared the shit out of me when I turned over and there was a person balled up next to me. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle; I opened it and took a drink. When I turned around Lily stood there with her blanket wrapped around her. I jumped and choked on the water causing it to spew from my mouth and turn into a coughing fit.

"What the fuck?" I wheezed in between my coughing fit.

"I woke up and you were gone...so I came in here," she said with a chuckle.

"You know you shouldn't watch scary movies if you can't handle it!" I replied with a hand over my racing heart.

"Well Harry broke the door so I could see into the hallway and it was creepy, so I ran to your room..." She said with wide eyes.

"How did you manage to run with your guy's blanket around you and not fall?" I asked genuinely impressed, she was clumsy and that comforter swallows her whole.

"Who said I didn't fall, you just sleep like a damn rock," She said in all seriousness, I couldn't help but laugh at her.

She huffed and walked over to the counter and sat in one of the stoles...well she tried to but the blanket caught and she ended up falling over it. I laughed harder my ribs and stomach hurting, I was starting to have issues with breathing.

"A...ar...are...y...you...o...o...okay?" I managed to get out, "Ohmygod!"

I looked at Lily through tears, she stared back at me with a glare. She got up and placed her hands on her hips, I couldn't stop laughing it was becoming painful.

"Help!" I cackled out, causing her to stare at me.

"Feel the pain!" She scoffed with a laugh.

I leaned against the counter and tried to catch my breath and compose myself, but every time I thought I was done; it happened again. Finally I was able to calm down and I wiped the tears from my face and looked up at Lily. She had an amused look on her face.

"I'm glad you found that so hilarious," she said with a small laugh.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to laugh so hard but fucking hell woman. Are you okay though?" I asked somewhat breathless.

"Yes, although the question is are you okay?" She replied with a smile.

"Yeah...yeah," I replied, the kitchen phone rang. I walked over to answer it, turning to look at Lily, "Hello?"

"It's Vanessa...Zayn I'm pregnant," My sister's voice came over the phone.

My face turned into neutral expression, "What?"

"I'm pregnant Zayn..."

"What does that have to do with me? Why are you telling me this?" I sneered knowing she probably wanted money.

"Well if you had let me finish you would know it's because its Max's and he wants nothing to do with me," She said, "I need your help."

"No...no absolutely fucking not, Vanessa you are to stay away from him you hear me...otherwise don't be mad at me when you witness his death!" I snapped balling up my fist.