Chapter 25

Chapter 25

~Lily's POV~

*The next day*

Harry, Zayn, Jasper, Jawad, and I had just got back from shopping, Harry let me buy them so many cute outfits, while Zayn shopped for him on his own. I carried everything I got upstairs and into the room the boys shared. I started putting everything away, Zayn came in and set the stuff he bought down. He smiled and then turned to leave. I continued with my task when Sophia and Darcy walked in.

"Wow you got a lot?" Darcy said.

I chuckled, "I couldn't help it, there were so many cute outfits they would look good in."

"They?" Sophia and Darcy said in confusion.

"Yes, they! Jawad and Jasper are going to be so cute in their matching outfits!" I exclaimed, "Of course I bought them stuff that would also match their personality too."

Sophia smacked her forehead and shook her head while Darcy laughed. I smiled and continued putting stuff up. When I was done we all left the room to go to the kitchen, it was time for lunch. I walked downstairs to see Jasper and Jawad playing in the living room with the new cars Harry bought them.

I looked at Jawad, he looked like Zayn but with blue eyes and a paler complication. Harry was watching them play and Zayn was probably in the study or upstairs in his room. Jawad stood up from his spot on the living room floor and ran over to me. He hugged my legs and laughed.

"Thank you for the stuff," he said showing me his car.

"You're welcome although I didn't buy that, your uncle did," I said with a smile.

As he went to turn around he managed to drop his car, a piece of it breaking off. He turned to me scared and tears started forming in his eyes.

"I didn't mean too...don't tell my dad," he whimpered Jasper came over to comfort him.

"Don't tell me what?" Zayn said coming down the stairs the girls moving out of the way, Jawad stepped back and Jasper held his hand.

Jawad bit his lip and then spoke, "I sorry...it was an accident, I didn't mean to drop it!"

Zayn looked confused and then looked down to see the car, he then went to walk over and Jawad flinched and then tensed beginning to cry harder.

data-p-id=70be0772998f8545c2eade269f8e4a06,Zayn's confusion returned and then turned into a look of pain. I also was hurt by the reaction he gave. Zayn walked over and picked him up, holding him close to his chest and slightly bouncing him.

data-p-id=013c4e9f7c35a6076cc25a573c73a799,"Babe what's wrong? It's not that serious, I can fix it," Zayn cooed though the look on his face was one of sorrow. He was sad for his son. What did they do to this sweet boy?

"I didn't mean to," Jawad cried again, Jasper went to hide behind his mom.

"Jawad you're not in trouble, it's okay. I'll fix it," Zayn responded kissing Jawad's cheek.

data-p-id=8225b06840a91d7c7d3dc4e1c6180f9d,"You promise?" Jawad asked, hiccupping softly.

data-p-id=6ea4d86b3c40cd3f739ebed8ffb13348,"Yes, I promise, now let's go get dressed and we can eat then go out to have fun, yeah?" Zayn cooed and kissed Jawad's forehead, "You too Jasper, go."

data-p-id=50b0626e1273bfa5ea48ba87ae95fa09,"Yes!" Jawad squealed and squirmed to get down, out of Zayn hands. Zayn chuckled and then set him down. Jawad and Jasper took off running.