Chapter 54

Chapter 54

~Lily's POV~

The pounding of my head and the sickness I was feeling caused me to squeeze my eyes shut tighter, I regretted drinking as much as I did. Although I only drank like two and a half beers, I feel like shit...this is why I don't drink...I'm a light weight. I groaned to myself and slowly sat up opening my eyes, I looked around the room only to be confused. Why am I in Zayn's room? I climbed out of the bed and walked into his bathroom, I did my business and then washed my hands. I then rinsed my mouth out with Zayn's mouth was, wetting my face after.

My stomach turned and I felt like absolute crap but thankfully I wasn't puking because then we would have a problem. Lily if you puke you are no longer aloud to drink! I huffed and looked up in the mirror, the sight I saw was something I wish I didn't. I was a mess; my hair was tangled and I looked pale with dark circles under my eyes, I looked like a zombie. Though my outside appearance has nothing on how I felt inside; I felt dead. With Harry not waking up and being in his condition...I felt dead. I walked out of the bathroom with a sigh and left the room going into the room Harry was in.

He still laid there pretty much lifeless and barrier I built up inside crumbled, the tears falling. I slowly walked over to his bed climbing in carefully, I placed my head on his shoulder and looked at the side of his face with a sniffle. I just wanted him to wake up so I could apologize for our fight and for being so emotional. I don't give him credit for all that he actually does; I constantly ask him to change without meeting him halfway while all he ever ask for is for me to notice that he's trying. I let out a shaky breath and reached up to run my hands through his hair.

"I don't know how much longer I can take you not being here...I need you Harry...I need you to wake up...please," I whispered closing my eyes as my voice cracked.

I was trying to be strong but I can only put up the front for so long, I can only handle so much and this...this I could handle. Harry was supposed to be okay...I knew he wouldn't come out of the fight completely fine but he wasn't supposed to be like this...this was too much and it was killing me to see him like this. I just wanted to hear his voice, to be able to hold his hand and him hold it back...I just needed him to wake up.

"Please don't leave me..." I whispered kissing his shoulder.

I let out a sigh and continued to gently run my fingers through his hair...

~Zayn's POV~

"You can't catch me!" Jawad shouted from somewhere behind me.

I let them come outside to play today because it was actually nice out, I decided they could play in the backyard rather than the park because it was safer this way. The boys yelled and screamed enjoying their time out here while I mentally had a breakdown while dealing with all of this mess. I tuned back into my phone call.

"...but that doesn't mean we can't make a way, just have to find a way to get him to break," Josh finished and I huffed.

I shook my head, "We've literally tried everything, he's denying the whole thing...keeps saying he doesn't know shit and that whatever happened...happened between them and that he was left in the dark. It doesn't matter right now though, we have him locked up and that's all that matters. The question is how is everything over there?"

"Well you're going to find this exciting...the corporate office is gone. They have been destroying the city, thankfully we got it evacuated before they could bomb the office. Let me tell you when people are scared they become so fucking hard-headed..." Josh said with a dry chuckle.

I huffed, "That was expected...they are trying to take over. And in moments of terror most humans only think fight or flight...or freeze, they tend to block out anything else."