Chapter 1 : A new start

Y/N's POV
'Finally I get to leave this dump' , I had been waiting for this moment for the past 10 years. I grabbed my backpack and climbed out the window of my parents house and getting in my new car, it wasn't really new, it used to be my uncles car and it smelled like vodka and cigarettes, but he gave it to me reluctantly after getting a brand new one. I started the car and quickly pulled out of the driveway and speeding off. "Thank god Ash said I could live with him for a while" I said to myself as I left the neighborhood, finally feeling comfortable. I couldn't remember the last time you had been out of that house.

~Time skip cause I'm lazy~

I was finally at my new temporary home. It was about an hour away from the hell I called home for 18 years. I walked into the small two bedroom apartment to see Ash and some woman making out on the couch "What the fuck dude" you said in a loud voice, "oh shit sorry I forgot you were moving in today y/n" Ash said after pulling away from the woman, her brown hair in front of the right side of her face making it almost impossible to see that part of her face, "this is Natalie, Natalie this is y/n" Ash said introducing you two. 'That name sounds so familiar' I thought, "Nice to meet you Natalie" I said holding my hand out to shake hers. "Mhm" she said before kissing Ash on the cheek, "I've gotta go see you another time" Natalie said as she walking out the door completely rejecting my handshake. "Who's she Ash" I asked Ash venom dripping from my words, "S-she's my f-friend" Ash said stuttering, his face dusted with blush. "Yeah friends with benefits, do you think I didn't see that" I said smirking. "S-shut up" Ash said as he stood up, his face a deep red. "Come see your room" Ash said gesturing to a door. I walked towards the door and opened it slowly, "oh my god this is awesome" I said jumping up and down excitedly.

I sat down my bag on the small chair and grabbed out a stuffed animal panda, my phone and its charger, and my laptop that I have had since freshmen year of highschool

I sat down my bag on the small chair and grabbed out a stuffed animal panda, my phone and its charger, and my laptop that I have had since freshmen year of highschool. I sat on the bed then looked up at Ash, "Thank you Ash, it means a lot" I said. "It's really no problem man, I had this extra room and you really needed it" Ash looked at the laptop and then back to me, "Bro you really need a new laptop" emphasizing on the word really, "Its fine, I don't need a new one as long as this one works" I told him, "your loss dude, I would get you one"Ash said before looking at his phone, "I'm gonna go to bed" he said before closing my door and walking away. After Ash went to bed I watched Final Destination on my laptop, I checked my phone '4:30 damn I should go to sleep too' I thought before getting under the comforter of the bed and fell asleep

~Time skip brought to you by homosexuals~

I opened my eyes to see a rose and a note on my fucking nightstand, I read the note and walked out of my room, rose in hand, I walked to the kitchen to see Ash cooking. "morning dumbass, nice prank" Ash jumped, not knowing I was behind him, "what prank?" he said looking at me confused. I handed him the flower "you left this on my nightstand" I said, "I didn't do that y/n".