same old, same old

"Wake up lieutenant.... SLAP IT'S ME CONNOR"

My alarm startled me awake. I looked around the room for danger before realizing the only dangerous thing in this room was my loud ass phone. I force myself awake and turn off the alarm. I look in the mirror at my horrible appearance  "terrifying, as always" i laugh at myself and grab my phone. 3 new messages, all from Jake i sigh and check them all, 2 of which saying good morning, and one asking when i needed to be picked up for school. i tell him that I need to be there early, so 6-6 30 should be fine, and then put my phone down. I look back in the mirror. "Hi, my name is y/n l/n and i fucking hate everything, nice to meet you" i sigh, and go take a shower. 

I cant stress how much I hate going to school. I'm not a bad kid or anything. I don't get bullied. I may not be a straight A student, like my friend mark, but i have decent grades. Honestly, I'm not sure why I hate school, I've just never been a fan. I think of all the things that could go wrong as I wait for Jake to get here. Let's see. I start to list things in my head

We don't get to move into the new building that we were supposed to, so everyone will be upset. On the first day
I have to deal with Mrs Norris, the drama teacher, being on my ass, as always
I'm gonna have to go through the hell of my friends asking me about boys and who I like, same old, same old
And then there's Jack. Jack, Jack, Jack. The worst of it all

All of our friends wonder about me and Jack. What happened, why we never speak, and why we hate each other. I know neither of us would ever tell them. We can't. It'd hurt to bad. The truth is, me and Jack don't hate each other. Not one bit. We've just seen the worst of each other, and we know to stay away. Especially me. I'll always stay away.

A/N-

Hiiiii! None of you know who I am but I hope you find out :)  My name is Raquel and I'm the 'main author' of this story. My best friend, Jackson, is doing the editing. Every now and then I'll probably have him pop in and write something, rather it be a author's note , or a filler chapter, or just a check in. I promise you'll hear from that blondie. Anyway, that's all. This is my first fanfic so I hope you all enjoy it....

Hello there! My name is Jackson, and I'm editing this story so its nice and easy to read. If you guys have any suggestions hit us up! Socials down below....

(J) IG: vibemaster69

(J) Twitter: giannistootoo

(R) IG: _gamergirl_69
(R) I don't have Twitter. I might get it but probably not

And if you liked it...

Punch the like button in the face...

LIKE A BOSS!!!

and I'll see all you dudes

In the next chapter, buh-bye