Worry

*Jakes P.O.V*

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck no!

I heard the crack and immediately ran to the wall. I look down at the girl half covered by a white- well quickly turning red- sheet.

No y/n no

"No.... " I hear Mark's voice and anger immediately wells inside of me. I spin around to face him, steam practically coming out of my ears.

"How fucking dare you! Why the FUCK did you think that would be a good idea you idiot" I yell, slowly getting louder until I was screaming. I slowly moved closer to mark, letting my anger control my actions. His eyes are wide and radiating fear and guilt.

"I-i didn't mean t-o! I th-thought she was a pillow. Even y-you though she w-as!" He manages to get out as tears start to fall from his eyes. All I could do I scoff and turn back to y/n, I kneel down next to her and study her condition. Her eyes are closed, and her face looked peaceful, with no trace of pain or shock. She must have been sleeping. I put my ear near her chest and concentrate on any sound that might come. I hear a faint hearted beat and feel small breaths coming from her. I let out a small sigh of relief and get back up.

"Go get your mom. I'm gonna call her parents. I don't know how much they'll care but they still need to know where she is. She's alive, and doesn't seem to know what happened. Let's just hope she'll be ok" I state blankly, still a little angry at Mark, even though it wasn't completely his fault.

I quickly dial her mom's number, and hear it go to voicemail after one ring. I quickly explain what happened and then press the end call button. As my contact lost pops back up, I find my thumb hovering over another contact...

Jack

Sorry, short chapter!! Also kinda cliffhanger but not really! Hope your enjoying this:)) baii