𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝟹/𝟸𝟾/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

today was your first day at inarizaki high school

today was your first day at inarizaki high school. you were walking to school with your elder brothers atsumu and osamu until you got a text message from (bf/n).

sister from another mister : hey y/n where are you

the text read.

you: I'm just walking through the gates

sister from another mister: ya ya ok, well, see you soon bye

you: ok bye c ya

"hey f/n," atsumu said. you hummed in response as you were putting your phone away.

"i think you should call me senpai now," he said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah, in your dreams you hormonal teen."

"atsumu, she's our sister not one of those fan girls." osamu responded.

"tsk, those girls are so annoying. Like i never asked for them to cheer for me," that was atsumu's reply.

"now now nii-san, I bet they just wanna show all their love and support for you."

"here comes one on them right now."

"umm mIyA-senpai can I please talk to you privately?" the fan girl said with a noticeable voice crack

"which one of us." all three of you said at the same time.
she pointed at astumu, who sighed, "sure?"

elsewhere...

"senpai please accept my feelings for you."
"tsk not another one." he said and just walked away.

Back to you

"bro, that was kinda harsh," you said while trying to hold in your laughter.
"you didn't even accept the letter," you started laughing then.
"tsk let's go." atsumu said with irk marks appearing all over his face.

the whispers were heard everywhere.
"who the hell does she think she is."

"i know right? why is she even walking with atsumu-senpai and osamu-senpai."

"what a bitch."

"but you can't lie, she pretty."

"yeah, pretty stuck up that is."

"do you think she's dating one of them?" ok but the last one i heard ah hell nah like hello incest? that shit is nasty no offence.

while you were walking alongside your brothers you heard a bunch of comments from girls you didn't even know. you were wondering who they were talking about but then realized it was about you.

meanwhile you heard some of the boys' whisper:

"wow! she's hot,"

"i know right! you should go talk to her,"

"try to get her snap,"

right about then a bunch of girly squeals were heard.

"senpaiii!!!!" they screamed.

you heard them scream and they all came running towards you and your brothers and you got pushed down.

"awsh" you said while on the floor.

"tsk, shut up you squealing pigs," atsumu said when he realized you had fallen.

"are you ok y/n?" Osamu said while helping you up.

"Yeah, thank you nii-san," i said to make it obvious to those bitches that we were JUST siblings

right then and there everyone exploded in exclamations.

"nii-san?!?"

"she's their sister??"

atsumu glared at the girls, scaring them away and said, "tsk, don't you  hurt y/n again."

"let's go to the announcement boards to see what class you are in." osamu said.

"ok." you then followed him towards the announcement boards.

but it turns out you were in class 1-5.
As soon as you had walked to the boards, all eyes were on you guys. At first you thought that it was because of your brothers and the fact that you were walking with them. But their conversations told you, you were wrong.

"wow."

"she's pretty."

"hot."

it turns out that they were talking about you, and well, you hoped your brothers hadn't heard since you were scared with what they would do to them. but in all honesty you low key didn't have a fuck.
as soon as you went into the classroom the same thing happened with the boys commenting on your looks. before your brothers left to go to their classes osamu said,

"hey, don't pay any attention to them. also, ill pick you up at lunch."

"ok, bye nii-chan."

when they left, you walked to the back of the class and took the seat near the window and looked out.

"oh, so she's in our class." You heard some girls talking and wondered who it was. they turned out to be some of your brothers' fan girls.

you didn't really have much female friends because all the girls would only want to be your "friends" so that they could get closer to your brothers. everyone other than (bf/n) that is.

flash back to the first grade

"Class we have a new student. Can you please introduce yourself hun?"

"Ohh...... ummm..... My n-name is M-Miya. Miya (f/n),"

thank you for reading
and a special thanks to PerseusPotter02 for editing this.