𝙸𝚇

recap"the names miya y/n of inarizaki hoe and you better remember it cuz our team is gonna crush yours""and i'm sofia" the bitch said"ah well i didn't ask did i?" i said with a smirk "mhm keep thinking that you are gonna gonna beat us"

recap
"the names miya y/n of inarizaki hoe and you better remember it cuz our team is gonna crush yours"
"and i'm sofia" the bitch said
"ah well i didn't ask did i?" i said with a smirk
"mhm keep thinking that you are gonna gonna beat us"

"oho so y'a think inarizaki is gonna lose don't y'a"

a girl on the other team was up to serve but in the end the ball didn't even go over the net so it was an easy point for inarizaki.
the libero kaya chiasa was then put on The court to replace their captain kamiya aoi. tsunade then prepared to serve one the whistle blew.

once the serve went over the net it was received by aoba johsai's Libero. the ball later went to the setter who set up a quick attack with her

captain who's name is irrelevant.
obviously chiasa being chiasa was able to get to the ball easily because to her their play was easy to read like who says their attack out loud like there's hand signs for a reason 🙄.

with bf/n already switched positions with aria and set the ball to tomiko. plays like this kept going on for a while the score is now 7 to 0 and the other team is starting to pick up their slack. the game went on and the score is now 10-5.
well you may be asking how they got all those plates because inarizaki is superior like they really have a whole ass band. but n e ways they let their Guard down. very stupid I know but they thought "oh this team will be easy to beat yk"
so they put in some of their subs i'm not saying that they aren't good nonono i'm just saying thet they weren't playing to their Fullest capabilities if that's makes sense. so they pulled out the big guns y/n and bf/n Quick attack.