𝙸𝙸

𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝟹/𝟸𝟿/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

{your pov}

{your pov}

"ohh... ummm.... my n-name is
m-miya. Miya (f/n)"

"ok well..you can go sit in that empty seat beside (bf/n)," ms. nakamaru said, "(bf/n) can you please raise your hand so miya-san can know where to sit?"

the girl/boy with the name (bf/n) raised their hand. little did you know at the time that they would become your honest best friend and not just someone that only wanted to become your friend to get close to your brothers.

"hiii, I'm (bf/n) nice to meet ya!" She/he put their hand out for me to shake. As I shook her hand I said, "my name is M-Miya,"

"hey there's no need to be shy! If you want, I can show you around the school later,"

"yeah that would be great thank you."

"you're welcome!"

we were interrupted when our teacher said, "Hey, (bf/n) thank you for making Miya-san feel welcome but could you two please pay attention to the class."

I heard a bunch of giggles from the rest of the class, after that we paid attention me feeling a little embarrassed after that.

back to real time

{(bf/n) pov}

I just found out that me and (y/n) were in the same class, which honestly didn't really surprise me at this point hence us being in the same class since the first grade"

As I was walking to my class, I saw a bunch of boys surrounding the entrance. I thought that it was probably because of (y/n) since she has been a boy magnet since Junior High.

"yo! could y'all move outa my way i'm trying to get to class. maybe if you focused more on your academics than fawning over (y/n) you could be in the same class. oh wait but ur not right? so i recommend moving outa my way and many other people so we can actually go to class." i say while rolling my eyes once i reached the door of the classroom or at least as closest i can get with all those people around.

"Tsk." One of them said and they still did not move, so I decided to call for backup. like honestly these fanboys are making me hate men

{your pov}

I got a text message from (bfn/n) that said:

the pretty best friend:
hey your fan boys are surrounding the classroom could you help me out

you: haha well it sucks to suck it's too early for this.

the pretty best friend:come on please i'll buy you juice

You: yeah sure I am on my way, but did you ask them to move so you can get in?

the pretty best friend: mhm ofc i'm not as lazy as you are.

message read

"eto excuse me could you boys do me a favour and move outa the way so (bf/n) could get through?"

"a-ah of course miya-san" a boy with long green hair said moving out of the way ushering the others to follow

"(y/n) you are my savior!" (Bf/n) said while running up to hug me.

"yeah yeah. Let's go, 'kay?"

"mhm"

(bf/n) and I were planning on sitting beside each other but someone had already taken the seat beside me, so she had to sit in front of me.

we were talking about a bunch of random things, including my brothers' fan girls and how annoying they were and that boy with green hair

"wait, they really pushed you just to get to your brothers?!?. don't be shy tell me who they were i just wanna have a nice chat with em" (bf/n) said with a creepy smirk when I told her about what happened to me this morning.

"Hehe yeah... no"

"Honestly, these girls just need to get a grip. It's as if they think they actually have a chance with them."

"Who the hell are you guys talking about?" One of my brother's fan girls said.

"Tsk." We answered with a sigh.

"I just asked you a question did I not?"

Thankfully the bell rang right at that moment. I was literally saved by the bell. Right then our homeroom teacher walked in.

"Settle down class," the teacher said, "My name is Mr. Ito and i will be your home room teacher."

He started to talk about a bunch of stuff and about how things worked. Then our math class started.

Once my morning classes were over, I waited for my brothers. I had kinda forgotten about (bf/n) so I asked them if she could join us for lunch.

My Favorite Weirdos

You: yo!

Osamu: we are coming to get you now

You: great and (bf/n) is coming as ion really care bout ur opinion on it

Atsumu: ok sure

You: okok

"OI MIYA!" I heard a girl yell my name. I turned around and-

hello its me again i hope you enjoyed the second chapter and hope you continue to read my future updates

Thank you to PerseusPotter02 for editing this chapter again.