Bad day

You wake up before patrick. Every thing from yesterday starts to hit you. You remember him saying you are nothing to him. Then that just sticks you are nothing you say it over and over. You go to the bathroom room and lock the door.

(Just because it's in my story don't mean I stand for it cutting is really bad if you know some one that cuts there are people out there to help you or them or any self harm is bad so get some help and I promise it gets better <3)

You take a razor blade and you cut you wrist multiple time until you pass out. You hear people calling you name.

Patrick's pov
I wake up and y/n is not beside me so I think she's in the bathroom I go to knock on the door and I hear something hit the ground.

P: hey y/n you ok in there

No response

P: if you are ok say something

Still no response I go look for Alex.

P: Alex come here I think some thing bad happened to y/n.
A: what do you mean
P: she is in the bathroom and will not say something and the door is locked.
A: guys come help something is wrong with y/n
T: what do you mean
P: she is in the bathroom and the door is locked and she is not responding.
O: here watch out I'm kick the door down

Everyone moves and Ondreaz kicks the door down. Alex runs to y/n on the floor with a blade in one hand and the other wrist bleeding alot.

A:sis why did you do this.
P: everyone to the cars

Alex carried y/n to the car and held her. Y'all rushed to the hospital. After we took y/n in we all was just sitting there. Alex was crying he was scared he was going to loss his sister. I was crying to because I loved y/n. I don't want to miss my chance to tell her that.

Y/n's pov

I started to slowly wake up. I was mad because they saved me that was not the point. Then the doctor allowed them to all come in

Y/n: why did y'all do that
P:what
Y/n: save me that was not the point
A: sis why did you do that
Y/n: because.....

I started to cry. Patty held me.

Y/n: because what Calvin said stuck in my mind that I don't matter. I kept thinking it over and over and over that I don't matter and it's all I could think about.
A: you matter to us that's all that matters.
P: we love you, .....