First date

Y'all are pulling in to a huge parking lot. You look over to the side a see a really pretty park.

Y/n: babe it's so pretty
P: we are going deep in to the park there is a special place I want to take you to.
Y/n: aww babe
P: let's go

He grabs your and hand it's like he is almost running.

Y/n: slow down I can't run

He didn't hear you. He was still holding your hand and running. That's when you realized that you really can't run your ankle. By this time it's killing you. You fall because the pain just was to bad you couldn't keep running. He stoped and turned and saw you fell.

P: babe you ok what happened
Y/n: I was trying to tell you to stop running. My ankle was killing me and it just gave out.
P: you ok now do we need to go back home.
Y/n: no I don't want to mess up our date. I just can't walk.
P: then I'll just carry
Y/n: are you sure
P:yeah

He picked you up and carried you like a baby. After 10 minutes of walking or in your case him carrying you. Y'all finally got to the special place he sat you down on a blanket that was set up for a picnic.

Y/n: baby it's so sweet I love it
P: I set it up all by my self.
Y/n: it really cute.

Y'all sat there for 2 hours just talking and eating and joking around. Now it's night time and the stars are out.

Y/n: love you baby
P: love you too

Y'all laid down and looked at the stars you fell a sleep on his chest.

Patrick's POV

I was laying there looking at the star when I notice that y/n is asleep on my chest. Holy shit  this girl is cute when she sleeps I thought to my self. I couldn't help but to smile and stare at her sleep. I know that sound creepy but I couldn't help it. It was getting late and y/n was still asleep so I picked her up and put everything in the basket and took her and the basket to the car. She's so small so she's easy to carry around a lot. I sat her in the front seat and buckled her up. I went around and got in.

30 minutes later at the house

It was 10 o'clock now so I took her up to her room. And laid her down and laid beside her. I fell a sleep fast I was actually really tired.